Thread: Fix this!

Fix this!

Funcom, please try to fix this before u do anything else:

*Buggy HP bars

*All the items that have faulty descriptions

*That silly Shop of Fortune

*Adv BBI pistols (they vanished)

*That annoying zone-up-to-second-floor-TWICE bug I allways get when I use the elevator in the grid (oh and could u change that pyramid-model so that I can see what direction Im going??)

*All those tiny invisable things in West Athen by the bank that my character keeps crashing into

*Fix whatever makes zoning out of Backyard training areas so damn hard

*Fix whatever makes me be in fall-mode when Im standing on the Button(up) or Button(down) - buttons in team missions (Cannot execute nanos while falling..)

*Make me able to pick up the mission pickup-item even tho Im in a fight (please!)

*Pet pathing? Its just a mather of smart thinking and knowing how to put that smart thinking into code. It can be done.

*Fix the "When-I-get-out-of-my-yalm-Im-2-inches-tall-bug"

*Fix the bug that makes me get stuck inside my yalm from time to time

*Fix the bug that makes mobs crit on 100% of the hits until the fight is over or it changes target.

*Fix the bug (or whatever it is!) that makes the mind control nanos for traders cripple the trader even if it works or not. And if it works u still have to stand there for 15 min!!! without attacking anything, using any nanos, or healing ureself... 15 min is a long time and it gets worse on the higher lvl nanos! This cant be right FC! Can it?? There has to be a way to get rid of the negative-affect.. If there isnt anything there to attack u then u might as well turn on ure TV or something cause ull be standing there for a while..

*Fix the bug that makes us get stuck BEHIND the zone when we are trying to enter the Backyard training area (happens sometimes, and u can only get out if u got grid-nano or good jumping-"skills"

*Fix the bug that makes mobs hit u after they are dead.. allso called ghost damage "You where hit for xxx damage.."

*Fix the bug that makes team-mates become invisable if they get out of range and then comes back (sometimes happens)

There are many more but some I dont care much about cause I might benefit from them (like safespots from mobs in missions and so on)

Ok FC, here is a list. Now u dont have to think about what ure gonna do the next patches. Do this.

also, fix the bug where when you hit accept when getting a mission, it doesn't give it to you

fix the bug where the mission changes after you get it

fix the black doors in missions (seems to be much worse than it used to be)

fix the mission generation system so it is like it was before, I don't want more variety each time I get a mission... it totally negates the point of having sliders.

that's what my major concerns are now.