Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News about the professionals...

News about the professionals...

Ok..

I just got some news that kinda worries me... I seem to be the only one who applied.
    So if you were thinking about being an enf professional or when you send an application and Famine missed it.

SEND IT AGAIN!

I thought multiple applied.. I thought we wanted to have 2 active professionals this time?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

My rerolled enf hasn't yet reached 150 again yet. I wonder if it will count ;p
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

I thought I applied? 0.0

We P.M. Famine? What exactly do we need to say?
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Harios wins for sure, just pray his KS skills are high enough to get us some improvements (from fc office)
    Last edited by Luiza; Aug 23rd, 2007 at 12:25:56.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

I PMed him before the supposed deadline, no reply. I even did some trolling to find out how to go through the proper channels. The only thing I could go by was to PM him, and that failed .

Wantsumore and Psythe, PM him right away.

Tell him you applied but he never responded

Are these still supposed to go through Famine or is Pharamond the new guy to talk to?
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Sent Famine another PM. That makes the 4th one. Never got a response. Maybe he will get this one 8/ Not sending anymore, dont feel like running a campaign for enfo professional. Anyways, goodluck to whoever wins 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Are these still supposed to go through Famine or is Pharamond the new guy to talk to?
    I guess its still Famine..otherwise it would have been nice to let us know...
    Seems Famine has been missing some posts..

sent an app in and got no response, but I don't really want to be a professional

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    didn't mamman apply also? (i think i read somewhere they rejected him?)
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

I PMd Famine for what info that was needed in the app after the second round was announced and never got a reply. But it seems now there'll be enough applicants already. I hope. ^^

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

I also send a PM to Famine explaining that at least 3 enfos besides me applied and lets hope they start taking the professional program seriously..

The only way to get an answer for sure is to put some insults/talk sh*t in the pm but you might get banned from the forums at the same time
    Succubia - The sexiest Female Convict escaped from Jailhouse 41
    Chocopimp

Famine never replied to my PM's either. Wonder if he's still alive even....

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Wantsumore and Psythe, PM him right away.

Tell him you applied but he never responded
    I am really not the best candidate for an Enforcer Professional. I was kind of doing it as a joke to see what might happen . But that doesn't mean that I dont care.

It's not along the lines of not receiving the applications but the amount sending in.

I would be the correct person to send in the applications. If you happen to of sent it to others, then it will still get forward to me so don't worry there.

The numbers on applicants is still really low but I hope more will apply soon. The professional program can use a couple of good Enforcer professionals to help relay the Enforcer community feedback to the other professionals and the developers.

If you have ANY questions on the program then feel free to message me.

I would like to abuse some of the devs, professional please
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    It's not along the lines of not receiving the applications but the amount sending in.

I would be the correct person to send in the applications. If you happen to of sent it to others, then it will still get forward to me so don't worry there.

The numbers on applicants is still really low but I hope more will apply soon. The professional program can use a couple of good Enforcer professionals to help relay the Enforcer community feedback to the other professionals and the developers.

If you have ANY questions on the program then feel free to message me.
    I dont know, last time I did I didn't get a reply. I bet I am on your ignore list due to siggy and other series of unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I dont know, last time I did I didn't get a reply. I bet I am on your ignore list due to siggy and other series of unfortunate events.
    I do get a lot of messages but you are all set Psythe. Always helps to put the subject line as "Enforcer Professional"

I currently have 0 on ignore list!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast