Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost eden and enforcers

Lost eden and enforcers

Lost Eden will come. What do you think Lost Eden will offer us enfos? What are you hoping it will offer us?

For me, it would be really nice if I could grab a mech's legs and use it as a 2HB weapon against other mechs.
    Either that, or a ql300 beam. Perennium beam maybe. Or toxic.

Do you think/hope we'll get more taunt/damage/HP/buffs?

Personally I'm hoping for something along the lines of a Terminator Battle Armor wielding Powerfists or Powerswords, as they are in Warhammer 40k. That'd simply be too sweet!

I hope they'll extend our taunt lines with new nanos, and not more perks... there's enough buttons to memorize as it is already.

Personally, I don't really think we're in need of more weapons, we got a serious buncha lub with AI, compared to what SL brought to us. Maybe they'll bring about some serious buffin gear so we can actually use the best symbiants available to us w/o having to gather a list of 40+ buffing items and a couple months of perk resetting etc.... but that's just me.. really hate twinking.

What I'd really like more then anything is for HP to matter more in PVP then it does now.. With that said I mean either reworking the 40% caps on AS/FA/BS/SA.. sucks having lotsa HP, but it really seems to work as a disadvantage 'cause some prefessions simply just cap their specials higher on us, and in general on a more frequent level.

Also I'd lub to see some nanopool lubs for atroxes.. know I'm always struggling except when soloing.

oh oh oh... almost forgot...
    ADD MORE SIZE TO CHALLENGER!
    Kwautrawn - Proud wielder of The Edge of The Tarasque. My Gear
    Rambokwaut -Soldier Alt.
    SneakingKwau -Tower Defender.

[Jollzwhin]: you had that one reserved specially for me didnt you
    To [Jollzwhin]: no comment

Melee robots, Like a robot with a HEAVY mother****ing chainsaw, for the 2he users.

kwan def i want at least power armour but terminator would rule. better buffing crap def to fit in syms.

err weapons with higher AR cap we can reach 2.4k AR easy. new taunts that actually better taunt value ie new mongos new challenger bigger size and a couple new layer nanos.

oh yeh and give us some cost reduction stuff cuz i eat through nano like anything. and make hp count in pvp
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)

WoW, we actually agree for a change, Fae :P
    Rambokwaut -Soldier Alt.

warhammer nards alert. .....
    Chuckyxxx lvl 140+ ma

Quote Originally Posted by ArmaniBOY
    warhammer nards alert. .....
    please just go away you troll, your character is a lvl 10 atrox enf and you just troll every forum making up crap you make tuskts seem postively non annoying.

lol yeh we do kwan havent played it in years but there alot interesting background fluff
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)

+++++

Gimmie BEAM!

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

The enforcer must be taller than the mechs by a noticable margin.
    If mechs turn out to be small little go-carts than the enf must be atleast twice their current size with behe, mongo, challange, and growing bracers! Can never be too big!

I bet they will errect a massive statue of me.

thier going to delete enf sence keepers are sooo uber and soooo gay and sooooo gay even then gay so they thing keeper will fill our shoes. so we will just be deleted sence it will save space!
    Blitztrox 220 Ai lvl 30 Enf -Omni-- My Loot 25th 220 Omni Atrox Enf on Rk1!!!

a big load of beer to cope with all the new bugs?
    Belgian Linolea Beer, General of Storm
    Fat Nofx Mike, Storm

(Stay) Don't think
    (Home) Drink your wine
    (Be) Watch the fire burn
    (Safe) His problems not mine
    Just be that model citizen

Shameless Self-Promotion: Lino's Fan"Art" : AO meets Southpark

since we often get massive roots when given huge Hp
    every other prof will get a mech to run around wif but we will get a non-moveable
    Turrent with a 5 meter range with puny dmg and 65k hp ( jus nice for 6 well placed AS) oh wait we already have a similar setup....

/hides
    220 enf Setup

can already pickture myself sitting in one of those turrets...
    "I gotcha now! I gotcha I gotcha" *Target is out of range, please move closer!*

>.<
    Rambokwaut -Soldier Alt.

id like

item enormous eden pie....... 2h pie does 1 damage taunt.Or better still a PIE LAUNCHER WOOOOT

frostbeard

Well, because of the fact that AI didn't have us new Nanos, I expect some of them in LE, may be a second Essence Line only self adding a little bit more Str/Stam more Max HP maybe something like + 10k casting with 220 without the snare of the big SL essences. So that you have the choice.

Of course new Challanger maybe to lines one for those who want to be bigger just because they feel so little:P and one that decrease scale for those who are realy uba and want to be as little as they can get for beeing not seen so soon in pvp situations

Also new Weapon buffs, maybe max add 200 to weapon skill.
    Edit1: PLZ A SNEAK ATTACK BUFF TOO!!!

Of course new better uba weapons cause raising max lvl means that we can skill further

New Proc taunt lines, cause better weapons and stuff for everyone means that it's getting harder for us to hold aggro against such DD Shades or MAs...

New layer nanos would also be very nice, hope we get one or 2. max 1,5k absorb or something like that.

New Mongo nano's. Come on we realy need it FC!!! maybe best then adds something like 4,5k HP Taunt NPC = 20k
    (new single taunts then for sure up to hmmm 14k or so...)

But what i would enjoy most would be a new Rage nano
    just giving maybe same as old but 20%-30% more.

Edit2: Also hope that we get new Title LvL means more RP

Well, if we only get half of them I expect to come. I will be very glad
    Last edited by Hellslayer; May 19th, 2005 at 14:03:27.
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

I hope Skybert gets his Mech Leg of Serious Hurting. As you can see from my Sig, SKybert has been suggesting very good weapons from a roleplay point of view which I think is very important for an Enforcer. I think the Alien weapons were a great step in the direction of a diverse enforcer crew, but I still think the game lacks those great huge beams that were once the staple of the enforcer world. I guess the Alien swords look like pieces off of the ship, and the 2hb hammers look very nice. For Lost Eden I would like to see new weapons, not necessarily better, but new textures. And please please let me beat things with a nanomage. It would just look so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    I bet they will errect a massive statue of me.

They might.

The birds need todo their private somewhere too you know
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

add a perk for melee energy
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

bump for bigness^^

More size for enforcers would rock. Give us a "scyscraper" nano (hehe) could do multiple things like HP or Taunt value ... or just make us big

Crelbar proud 2hb user 206 enforcer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast