Thread: Llts?

Exclamation Llts?

I was all excited I found a Low-Light Targeting Scope and was gonna start critting like mad. But then I went to go equip it and it said trade-skill item. After much cursing, I decided to go see what this thing is and what I can do with it. Are the old LLTS no-longer in-game? I mean the equippable kind. I know the decreased the crit increase, but did they also eliminate the scope entirely?
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

unFuncom decided they were to good so they removed them from the game.

Isnt that just sweet.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Post Wrong!

They R in the game.

They just don't spawn in shops or drop in missions anymore!
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

er, doesn't that mean they're no longer in-game? just that they didn't delete the old ones . . .
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

There is suppose to be some other scope like item that boosts crit that was added in . . . but it's suppose to be half as good as the original low light targeting scopes. If I had more time, I'd look it up . . which I'll probably do later on today. The "new" llts is a trade-skill item that will be used to make some weapon in the future . . . we hope.
    ~Tatsu

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=se...nhancer&nano=0

There we go. Ql 100 and a +1 to crit chance! Doesn't EVERYONE just want one? :-P Anyways, that's the substitute.
    ~Tatsu

Got some old ones QL24-36 with 2-3% Crit which i can put on with yust some Traderbuffs

The newones QL120+ also have only 2% Crit and need a full load of Perception

but they sell good