Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: House of Black Star (Neutral Org)

If'n' i wuza neuty, I would join black star, i teamed with some 'o' you guys and gals in the past ...dont recon i ever met a nicer bunch'a people on this this god forsaken dust ball of a planet.
    General of Shadows of Sanity

Valonstiker -202/8 NT equipmentandperks (Retired)
    Towertaker -167/3 ENF
    Tombombadil -60/0 ENGI

Monday bump!

Great Org ppl! Come to take a tour with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Helgaiden
    Black star eh? You guys Carcass fans?
    Urm i know we have some Metal fans ^^ so u never know why not roll a neut and find out

keep laggin and crashin since patch?... well still play wit j00!

everyones welcome! \o/

Bump for my org cause I just found the post :P

bump

Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

:O BUMP b4 we fall off teh forums!

tis nice to see soo many new members skipping happily around teh city singing teh "we love Blackstar" song ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Valon
    If'n' i wuza neuty, I would join black star, i teamed with some 'o' you guys and gals in the past ...dont recon i ever met a nicer bunch'a people on this this god forsaken dust ball of a planet.

thanks for the kind words! and bump for the org!

Up!
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

what is a bump? :] anyway . i have so much fun the guild is super great yeyyyyyyyyy sry its my first post....
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Great House of Black Star is really full of ppl who usually help each other :o)

averaging 50+ new posts daily on the guild forums (just in case ur a forum junkie)
    postcounter or troll.. everyones welcome

Did we mentioned before we do alien raids?
    Come raid with us

yes raid.. raid`z are great.. we do lotz of them bring some friends :} Free AffterParty`z :] drink`z included
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

gotta bump my org again- but outta love!

come find out what everybody's so happy about

To the top
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

WOW sooooo many happy ppl ermmm.. BUMOP

oh no! back to page one with you!

You can BUMP into us if you go running around the Tools 'n Stuff in Borealis...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast