Thread: A question about a new Armor. onlt seen it 2 times

A question about a new Armor. onlt seen it 2 times

I've see a type of armor. please forgive my spelling (Carbioum?) plated armor.

It looks like it gives pretty reasoable protection, but it also adds NCUs and i think extra nano points.

Does anyone know what i'm talking about? I know it was Car something. And i thouht i heard something about it being made oout of metaplast?

sorry, my spelling is horried, but this armor looking like something an NT would be most happy to own. And i'd really like to find out more about it. What it is, How to spell it correctly, and where i can get me some..

If you can answer any of these questions, please let me know. (if its some uber camped item, oh well. but if its something that can be built.. then it might be in my reach..

Jazger
    -------
    Steppenrazor, Omni NT 37 rk1.
    Jazger, Omni Fixer, 9ish rk1.

I've heard it's good...and also horridly ugly
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

It's Carbonum armor and it's very nice (except little low energy ac). If u need one then Toolwoman could help ya, she makes those and some other people too. U just need to buy 7 carbonum sheets from trade shop...

There is thread made by Toolwoman at Rubi-Ka 1 exchange.

In case you hadnt guessed from the above post, this armour cannot be purchased or found it must be made.

Currently there are very few people who have found the required item (PPPE) to make it and the other new armour types (bronto hide, dragon hyde)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Cool thanks much.

toolwomen. hum, i'll have to check. i'm kinda poor, and was hopeing it might be stff i can mission for to build it.. But no worries.

thanks again!!!

Jazger

hmm.. i found bronto hide or something... how do i combine it to a armor?

And can i only make 1 piece of armor if a have 1 bronto hide?
    Last edited by Jansi; Jul 19th, 2002 at 11:42:27.
    Jansi The dancing fixer

Arrow

There are 6 different types of bronto hide, soft and hard, and each coming in small, medium (not shown as such) and large.

Each piece makes 1 type of armour.

You need to tan the hide then use an MMR with the relevant disk (which as you will have guessed by now is the hard part... )

Cool Its xpensive

I have seen a piece of carbonum armor, QL60 go for just over 100Mill, u need PPPE shape hard armor or instruction disc (shape hard armor) which is very rare

I will make your Carbonum on RK2 for a reasonable price. Currently up to QL 120ish depending on implant swapping and buffs available.
    Last edited by Laptop; Aug 13th, 2002 at 17:55:09.

Zxcs, are you serious??? I purchased a full set of ql200 Carbo for 8.5 mil.

The tool is still quite rare and quite pricey.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Re: Its xpensive

Originally posted by Zxcs
    I have seen a piece of carbonum armor, QL60 go for just over 100Mill, u need PPPE shape hard armor or instruction disc (shape hard armor) which is very rare
    Chestity makes it for clanners at 1k per piece per ql. I think u saw the PPPE sell for 100mil, not a piece of armour. The PPPE only comes at ql 60ish, which would suggest you saw that also.

Talking i saw proggrammed MRR

I saw the armor and proggrammed MRR on rk1, but the MRR was QL 150 i think

Well my MRRs (Shape Soft/Hard Armor) are both ql200. Only depends on the empty MRR unit you combine the ql60 PPPE with.

Not even I have sold armor for more than 55 mil a set. (I was first to hit the carbonum market and first prototype set went for 55 mil fyi. -- was a bid btw
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."