Thread: Any1 know what r platinum ingots used for

Cool Any1 know what r platinum ingots used for

Just found couple platinum ingots including ql217. Is there any use atm for those (maybe to new adv weapons, who knows) except for nice pile of cash from shop?

You can use them to make rings and get even more cash.

Same as with a gold or silver ingot you get from reclaiming the metal from existing rings/bracelets.

Ahhhh

finally, they are ql200+, could explain why they are that hard to find.

Our hero!

Would you please give a hint where you found them?

Thanks in advance.

Look for somebody with high Mech Eng skill (Engi, Trader, Adv), he could probable make a 'very' rewarding ring for you (look for an equal ql gem as well).

So long,

Vermeer
    100% curious

Exclamation

I've found mine from chests. That (it was ql212) platinum ingot i got from other ppl cause i sold him red organic suit to him too low price . He sayed that he found it from chest too.

Ya I got an Platinum and Gold one from chests. I also started getting alot of QL 200+ gems in chests.
    Firbin the Fixer - ol' School 4 Life
    Puck in disguise

Lightbulb Where to find them...

I usually find platinum ingots in missions ranging from ql180-200. They are not very rare at this level. I got a bag full of them at the moment.

Fontemerry - lvl 131 nt
    Rubi-Ka 1

Heh, wonder if there are used for the Profession Custom Made Rings.
    Firbin the Fixer - ol' School 4 Life
    Puck in disguise

Well lets see. At ql200 those ingots require 1000 mech eng for one of the steps to make into rings. Don't remember which one so don't ask:P

Anyways for a solitus the max you can have for mech eng with ql200 imps for ME agil and int at level 200 is 946

Then you can add 12 for the bowtie
    12 for the handy gloves
    20 for the experitse
    20 from the khan
    125 for maestro.

So at level 200 it is possible to get up to 1135 mech eng. Assuming it follows the same trend that means you can do rings with ingots up to ql227

Quite a bit of the ingots and items are found well above that level and are totally useless.

Keep in mind to do anything over ql200 your going to have to be very tweaked and above level 165 for sure.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix