Thread: New idea for shades

New idea for shades

I was on my way home from work when I had an idea about something that could solve quite a few problems that Shades have at once:
    An item that lets us return spirits to a "physical" form.
    Something that we can use on our equipping spirits to turn them into a mob of relative level to the actualql of the spirit.
    This would serve 2 obvious purposes.
    1) Higher level spirits would turn into higher level spirit mobs. A useless Unhappy spirit could be turned into a level 270ish mob that may be hard as hell to kill, but gives decent SK, and has a chance to drop another spirit around that same level or even slightly higher. This would give us a new, challenging type of mob for higher levels and would give us a better shot at getting higher ql spirits that may not even be yet available in-game.
    2) We could pop a lower level mob with say a Melancholic spirit to have something to perk things like SP on to get our AMS and DMS up for another fight, or even after a fight to use our lifetaps on to heal back up. Am I really the only one who's depressed that we have to drop to the ground and heal up like normal when we have all those nice lifetaps available to us?
    "Yay, full team of 6."
    "With Jaszt's ego, it's more like 8."
    "Hey now, that's not fair... it's more like 18."

[16:28] <Escritores> Jaszt for president

I would still like to see some sort of Tradeskill/quest to make/get custom spirits. It would be nice to be able to get some sort of customizablity like people do with implants.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?