Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dimach

dimach

Am I missing something, or does shade dimach blow ? I've only got 703 skill atm, yet it does like 6-700dmg total and heals me for about 450 hp... Will it ever become at least slightly usable?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

AFIAK, there is no reason to change it atm. My main problem with Dimach is that it's recharge is so long that I forget I have it available to use. It sits somewhere in toolbar #5 on my setup. This means that it's basically not there for me and I only hit it on the rare occasion. I bet some MA's have the same problem with it.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I would only raise it if its a requiremnt, its a nice extra skill to have and could save you in a tight spot but its nothing to rely on.

mystery of pisces 4tw
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

It's also the attack skill used for Spirit Siphons
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

max it after 165 might save ur skin someday ^^
    Something i wrote
    My agent Guide...take a peek if you need assistance

Evilsneak. 209/13 shade clan
    Ilyanius 151/2 adv ex omni now clan

RETIRED
    Currently on a small vacation on the fields of Kalimdor
    best of luck to you in game or RL life

Its better than nothing. It is kinda gimpy though. But, as a skill req, I'd not reset it anyway, as you need it to get on cosmic guide and mystery..
    {Self-Moderated by Iolanthe}
    //220//19// ex nihilo, nihil fit

Proud Veteran of Tranquility
    RK-1's First 220 Hawt Solitus Shade
    Hawter than j00 and always right. Always.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement
    when the other perspectives are clearly bullsh*t."

i find it usefull as an emergency heal while soloing.
    mob gets a few lucky hits first aid + dimach is usually enought to bring me to 50% at least
    Deadlyviper Level 220/15 11th 220 Solitus Shade
    Gimp Gear

Duranix
    -220/14 Soldier
    In Progress
    CPU1: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz - 21% Load
    CPU2: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz - 16% Load
    Video Card: Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 GS 256 mb
    Memory: Free: 1169MB | Used: 879MB | Total: 2047MB
    Current Foreground App: [client.exe] (AO)

well, I can get 14k hp pretty easily now, so it does help dramatically, and any heal helps. But, meh. I guess I expect more when a skill is maxed at top level. Considering the amount of IP invested.. they aren't like perks, its non renewable eventually.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement

I'd much rather have a regular dimach.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

dimach blows, i have enough ip in it to equip my weaps & thats it. when i hit 220 i figure i'll max it out since i'll have some spare ip but until then i could care less. not enough dmg & not enough of a heal for me to give a crap about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleb
    I'd much rather have a regular dimach.
    You know they'll never give us that. I'd prefer it. But meh.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-

Mostly a pvp skill, the current version helps more pvm than pvp, we are very much better pvm than pvp though.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

Quote Originally Posted by kyleb
    Mostly a pvp skill, the current version helps more pvm than pvp, we are very much better pvm than pvp though.

Its just a shame that PvP has to be so far apart in set up from PvM.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-

And dimach is attack skill of the Notum repulsor line, usefull if one want to try that.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Psyloche
    And dimach is attack skill of the Notum repulsor line, usefull if one want to try that.
    IMO, you lose too much with NR. I did that already, heh.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-

Fair enough, it was just my impression that at level 175 with maxed skill, this is sorta utterly useless:

You hit Heckler of Harmony for 390 points of Dimach damage.
    You hit Heckler of Harmony with nanobots for 622 points of melee damage.
    You drained 435 points of health from the target.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

dimanch is a last resort hit when if u are low on health you dont run fast, if you hit dimanch and get hp you can bail ur butt out in no time givin green speed. Dimanch isnt like a Fast attack or something, you do every 6-7 secs, its a escape tool, so stop whining.

ffs last posts on shade forum are worse than those on the NTs.... wth is with all this whining???!
    Something i wrote
    My agent Guide...take a peek if you need assistance

Evilsneak. 209/13 shade clan
    Ilyanius 151/2 adv ex omni now clan

RETIRED
    Currently on a small vacation on the fields of Kalimdor
    best of luck to you in game or RL life

You hit OT Basic Quality Armorer for 279 points of Dimach damage.
    You hit OT Basic Quality Armorer with nanobots for 1289 points of melee damage.
    You drained 928 points of health from the target.
    usefull i use it once per inferno dyna usually ( on the hard ones like creepy/afreet etc )
    Deadlyviper Level 220/15 11th 220 Solitus Shade
    Gimp Gear

Duranix
    -220/14 Soldier
    In Progress
    CPU1: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz - 21% Load
    CPU2: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz - 16% Load
    Video Card: Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 GS 256 mb
    Memory: Free: 1169MB | Used: 879MB | Total: 2047MB
    Current Foreground App: [client.exe] (AO)

tbh evilsneak, if you don't like it, just go away ok? Its not like you've got anything intelligent to say in any of your posts anway.

Nor was this a whine or a cry for love, I was simply asking if it got better at higher levels. Geez, get over yourself, gimp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast