Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guide: How to acquire Tragic+ spirits

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    The lowest level the mob can be to yield a traigc spirit is 209 or something like that... When I get low ish siphons from PB's, I use them on adonis hecks, and I tend to get 2-3 tragic spirits... Got 3 tragic left wrists of defense though, one each time I went... Could it be that the type of mob you siphon changes the type of spirit you get?

On a side note, if that is all your after, the 205 burning spirits are able to drop tragic, and they are also able to drop siphons that can get you tragic... got a "useable on <212" siphon from them. :-)
    seems dragonshade might be right i did about 4 ado hecks and got a Tragic Spirit of Left Wrist Defense

another major necro, but anyone have any idea which of the PBs has the best droprate on useable siphons?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel8 View Post
    another major necro, but anyone have any idea which of the PBs has the best droprate on useable siphons?
    It seems pretty random. I farmed Oqdan much though.

You can also get tragic spirits from the 215 spirits (yutto exit inferno. Farmed those a while dual logged with a lowbie)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123