Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apartments

Talking <("<)(>"<)(>")>

Lush Hills has two swimming pools each with its own diving board. The view on top of the diving boards is spectacular, and so is the view on the way down . If there is such thing as Guild Housing or upgradeble apartments, the pool w/ diving board should be included

2nd Page

There will never be an upgrade to apartments or guildhouses. Get used to the idea. I have and I love the idea of both but now realize they are a failed promotional ideas of FC's to get us to buy the game. But the real reason there will never be either in AO is that there is just no interest in the people paying to play. If you doubt me check the poll going now..almost no interest shown by the players. All anyone cares about are bug-fixes (an eternal problem that will never go away..unless someone releases an online game that never has new content), profession upgrades(ditto) and anything to do with sex. You would think a simple change of increasing the number of items allowed in an apartment took a team of programmers to change by the apparent apathy shown by FC.

Question ??

I dont understand that last sentence.. Something about a team of programmers and a FC?

I dont think you read my last post about if it wasnt positive dont post it.. There is always someone who thinks "The company doesnt care enough to do anything for thier paying customers" Well thats wrong.. As you said yourself "People" arent wanting to pay so either the game stays up with alterations or it goes down.. I'd actually like to see this game stay up but if it goes down ::shrugs:: I can always go back to CS or Darkages or something..

This post wasnt a demand.. just a suggestion.. so I say leave it be, you pesimistic people, and let it get bumps..
    Last edited by HateTree; Jul 18th, 2002 at 15:22:46.

Talking

Where are these bugs anyways? I havent seen one yet...

1. Appartment upgrades.

2. More than 10 items

3. Holo-Spouses (choose the gender, nothing automatic !! )

4. Items cannot be picked up by anyone else than the owner of the appartment. (Goes a bit without saying, but...)

pmub

Bump - improve apartments!
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hmmm... if we could :

1. Choose from a range of wall colors/wallpapers, carpets (color + design)

How about :
    2. Price of Appartment = square yards/meters, then different dispositions : flat, duplex, triplex, last level of a building (*drool*),

Enough fantasizing.... fix the classes ?

And give these as a bonus for all that has nothing more important to do. =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

furniture would be nice and easy to implement. just take some roomlayouts out of the missions (naaaah not the caves *giggle*). thats it. you can add 8 items them - would be better than now and 8 items would be enough.

but - of course - this is a smaller issue
    MP 220|61|21: hanZ # Agent 220|64|18: Znah # NT 206|0|12: Zhan # Doc 140|?|?: Clinique

BUMP!!!

Come on, FC, at least give us a *little* bit of apartment love sometime soon. Oh, and guild housing.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

bee
    you
    em
    pea
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

guild housing has been mentioned several times as possibly being in shadowlands, along with the capturable territory ide in the "war" thread..me I was furniture.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Thumbs down Apartments

I think apartment upgrades are a brillient idea, but i think Hajkster is being OTT, if they were to cost more than a Yalm, then most people wouldn't bother (unless they are lv200 with cash to burn)

I also think they should allow 20 items of furniture, that should be just enough to fill out an apartment. Just one problem though, you need to travel miles to find 20 pieces of furniture!!!

Yea but make the smaller variants only cost some couple 100k and the bigger variants more
    ---

bump bump bump ...
    ---

Talking yay!

Yes! Improve apartments!

Make it so you can turn down the lighting and appreciate all those lamps!

Add furniture, working stereos and coffee maker!

They should allow us to buy bigger appartments in different style, and have more stuff in them as well. And that should include containers....

Hey, why am I even asking for this things when I have cancealed my account.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Up with ya
    ---

*Grins* again =) im not giving up!
    ---

Support

Bump
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe