Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you make/get Kamikaze bots?

Yes I have also built a chem explosive - it isnt the correct QL though
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Question Instructions

Okay. I have to admit that I get VERY confused with the last part of this process. I get the three bits of flamethrower ammo taken apart. What is this 'tube' that I add to them or whatever? I must have missed something...

The last part of the instructions, no offense, seems very confusing to me. Unless you are adding together parts you have already made...then I'm just silly cuz I haven't gotten that far.

Mekkoid
    Lvl 72 Nanomage Engineer

Ok, I'll do the full and accurate guide

This is how you make the "flame" explosive needed for the Ql40 kami bot.

Use your screwdriver on a flammer ammo clip, this will give you a Container of Liquid Ammo. Add to this Container of Liquid Ammo an Active tube (available in Trade Center in stores, weapons parts terminal) this will give you a Liquid Explosive Charge of the same QL as the Active Tube. For this process to be completable you need the Active Tube to be QL1 or 2. Now use your screwdriver on two more seperate flammer ammo clips to get two more Containers of Liquid Ammo. Add each of these in turn to the Liquid Explosive Charge then add the result to a Key Detonator. The result of that process is the final Complete Liquid Explosive.

To make the Complete Chemical Explosive for the QL140 bot all you need to do is add a Drum of Hydrochloric Acid to a Key Detonator.

All the parts you need for these can be bought from the terminals in the Trade Center are of shops, it's really quite simple

*facepalm*

Ohhh....an 'Active Tube'...*facepalm*

Everyone repeat after me.

I am so smart...S-M-R-T! (as quoted from Homer Simpson of the Simpsons)

*sigh*

I really need to work on my Tradeskill...er...lingo.

Mekkoid
    Lvl 73 Nanomage Engineer

"Stupid Robot!"

This has nothing to do with my original topic:

Warlock's sig discribes dealing with Funcom. My version of this is; Dealing with Funcom is like trying to teach a Pig how to dance - It frustrates you and annoys the pig.

It's also that way when talking to ARKs. 90% of the ARK/GM populace are ZERO help.

Me:"Hi. I'm having a problem here. The mobs are shooting guns, then nuking, but there's no animation for the nuking - you never see it coming and they can still fire weapons normally. We, the players, have to cease fire to nuke or cast. In this respect, the mob is overpowered and the player has little to no time to heal. And note that I have a good heal pet and a Doc in the group.

ARK:"Hmm. Well, must be lag."

Me:"Then server lag is very bad."

ARK:"Not server side, client side. You are lagging so you don't see the nano animation."

Me:"Um, no. You can ask everyone in the team - we all have this problem. And I've broadcasted over public and everyone is in consensus that there is no animation, therefore the mobs are either broke or too juiced. This is not a lag issue."

ARK:"That's lag. It can affect everyone in the area."

Me:"Server wide? If it's server wide then it's 'server' side lag."

ARK:"Not really. Anything else I can help you with?"

Me:"You want to help with this first?"

ARK:"I just did. Now unless you need anyhting else, I must be off."

Me:"Leave. Before I PK you for the idiot you are."

This is no bull****... That's paraphrased for brevity of a pet response I got by an ARK on RK2. I even asked this guy if he was new and he said he's one of the more experienced ARK's. I have complained about this, but who listens...

Anyway, hopefully we can get these bots...

Originally posted by Brembo
    Warlock's sig discribes dealing with Funcom. My version of this is; Dealing with Funcom is like trying to teach a Pig how to dance - It frustrates you and annoys the pig.
    Dude that is bloody funny, way OT, but still bloody funny.

You just have to put that in your sig!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

I feel like defending ARKS today.

IMO you shouldn't have contacted an ARK for your problem, they are here to help with immediate problems (stuck somewhere for example). In place there are others ways: email to FC (bug report), official boards. Note that it's has nothing to do with effectiveness.
    Everytime I've contacted one, he helped me enough and was very kind (I had a problem with surgery clinic, being stuck somewhere in rocks, lost the key of my mission, and maybe other things that I don't reply right now).

And I have animation when NPC cast a nuke or simply a NF, I'm just amazed too see how much they resist to my nukes-calms-root while it seems I almost never resist theirs.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12