Thread: Some ways to make the adventurer unique...

Some ways to make the adventurer unique...

"At home in the wilderness" ---

We should - for all intents and purposes be the "Ace Ventura" of Rubi-Ka. Let us have a nano that is self-only that allows us to travel uninhibited wherever we want. It would make us appear to gargantulas to be one of their own - or to Pinner Scorps to be a Scorp as well. We become the wilderness. I coudl even go so far as to say make them creature type specific. Garg Illusion. Skorp Illusion. Panther Illusion. By definition we would become a kin to these creatures and if we were attacked by another creature that we didn't resemble then our "brethren" would protect us. It's not the same as a crats charms - we would have no direct contact to the creature other than it sees us as its kin and a kin thats worth protecting.

Give us the ability to never have to go to town. A missions generation nano perhaps. Gives us a "holographic interface link thru the grid" to the missions generator interface.

What is up with the negative runspeed on certain morphs? Are you saying that these strong creatures are actually slower than we are? And if so - why can't I out run them in the normal game environment?

Reason me why the morphs don't ALL have some measurement of conceal involved? Let me understand then that morphs are just shell changes only and anyone who sees, say a little birdy can recognize it as a morphed human instantly??

Pistols. Un-nerfify the Freedom Arms 3927 line. They were the only pistol that let pistol classes survive. At LEAST let people build them if nothing else. (and for that make said parts readily available - are you telling me that theres no hardware store in the future where I can pick up parts from whenever i want and they're always in stock... this is obviously a fundamental weakness of AO in general - DAoC has tradeskills working and vendors who never run out of the things you need to use to make items...) Or for that matter make some profession only weapons... adven weapons could be anything from treebranches to assembled claws of Anun Tearers on extendors of some kind.

-----
    Bottom line make some changes - make everyone unique and fix all the bugs - is that too much to ask?

Wink

I feel pretty unique with my adventurer.

I can be beeten by every other profession and is very good at wieding unusable pistols vetywell.