Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: frosty`s tower mayhem guide.

There are MA's that don't max displacement etc .. for example , sometimes i rooted 3/5 220ish MAs at 212 and i couldn't root a 214 MA .

phear me when i use my SB , cose i will crush u with my +1k Nano ini and 18k nano !!
    NERF OMNI SB ...

Tips for TL3/low TL4 PvP! Get CI running, NS2/etc if doable, and just AOE/kite your foes! Cannot tell you how many I've killed lately by spamming VE in a group of tower-focused omni.

Also! If a debuffer is there, enter PvP UNDER grace and CoF him, then nuke everything. If 2+ debuffers, debuff one, run back, debuff other, and etc.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

{flaming removed}
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Apr 3rd, 2005 at 03:56:01.

{flaming removed, play nice children}
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Apr 3rd, 2005 at 04:00:11.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

What I think was the issue here is that saying to AOE kite and use NS in the same sentence without further explaining causes grounds for misunderstandings.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Woah... my first encounter with censorship. I feel all grown up now. The irony is that as flaming goes, it was pretty tame.

Anyway, as you said Masta; my point was that talking about kiting and NS combined... or that VE (which does 350-500 ish damage per hit at best in PvP) makes an ideal nuke... are both issues that aren't nearly as simple as stated. Even with the assumption that the targets are title 3 or 4, there's a lot more involved in making this successful (like a whole lot of twinking and the 'luck' of using it on targets that aren't wise enough to have gotten outside buffs like reflects).

"NOTE: rage does not break TR root use it and most non experienced enfs will be shocked nuff for u to punch some more nukes in."
    umm n00b question whats TR root?
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by wizardelo
    umm n00b question whats TR root?
    Perk root you getting if you invest 3 points into Theoretical research. Roots we getting next patch aint broken by Rage anyway though.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Also the TR root wont land if they are already in rage. and it can be soaked up by FM kit anyway
    OMG I just got 14 Crits in a row!
    Wait a mo' I forgot im an NT o_0
    -----------------------------------------
    Bio of Doublezer0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12