Thread: Need a backslot item!?

Need a backslot item!?

Yah im 124+ and was wondering whats a good looking backslot item for meh.. Much lub to peeps who reply..

Sure. Best one for you is Mastablasta (not sure about back part but the other part sure fits ).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Reanimator's Cloak
    You're probably using this already, but there isn't much better items until OTAF or something. And no other things with as good nano-buffs.

Heavy Notum Tank Armor
    Very good but probably not possible to get on right now

Notum Threaded Backpack
    The best looking armor in my book, matches T1 but even more a full set of nano-armor. (not the best, but the prettiest)

Augmented Biomech Armor Cloak
    Decent armor with some nice buffs (you'll always need it for the buffs). I used it for a long time. It's one of the better if you dont want to raise Strength as you'll need for HNTA and OTAF.

Exterminator Unit Chest Plate
    It really goes on the back, although the name leads you to believe oterwise. Req. SL.
    Adds a slight bit of Nano Init and Int, protection isn't too good. When you can get QL200+ on they are pretty nice.

/Y
    "No, the NT is a Magetank, the same ability to take a beating as any mage-class with the same taunt and damage output as a tank ..."

Yamaeda - Equip

lol.. thanks for the replies.. mooch appreciated and err.. nvm

Albrecht tank armor, mission boss loot.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

If you're rk1 I can make you a notum threaded backpack with my uber engiskills.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin
    If you're rk1 I can make you a notum threaded backpack with my uber engiskills.
    do that and afterwords give him a hug.
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

If you don't need more nanoskill and can twink you abilties, you can try this beautiful Flower Guard Triplate Metal Armor Cloak .

Very nice looking.
    ~ Les Coyotes Girls ~ : Cabaret and gogo dancing animations ....we offer you the best
    (\_/)
    (x.x)
    (> <) ¨¨¨ luv me ! ¨¨¨