Thread: Froobs, Noobs, and Crusty Old Farts alike...

Talking Froobs, Noobs, and Crusty Old Farts alike...

Was playing last nite...looted some Armor. Couldn't get it on due to the Inl/Psy requirement. Then I remembered my OET Jess' (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=123863). Whipped them out/on and presto New Armor.

The point to this is if you do not have them, send me a tell, I'll clicksaver you a pair (While I am still in the level range to mission them). I'm not charging for this. I also am not blitzing the mission. (I will however kill every motherf*%&#in Mob in mission and loot all chest, thats my pay). I do not expect tips (However I do have a Keeper/Doc/MP alt and would accept any "extra" nano's you might have for those professions). I am offering too take a little extra time (while I roll a mission for myself anyway) to help other toons...at no cost to them. Sorta "paying it forward".

It doesn't go for just the Pistols (but missions over ql150 could take a few days, I need the few days to schedule some game time into my rl schedule)...I can cast a QL193 Slayer, have a Yalm and am neut (so can go almost anywhere) can currently pull missions thru 185. I need buffs from MP/Trad to cast Slayer (if you can set that up...then we can get going all the faster).

I am doing this cause I know how hard (expensive) it can be to survive. I know some of you will say "Join a guild...to get things like this done" Well I have joined a couple and left a couple guilds. So guilds are not the answer "for all".

When I am on, it's usually between 5pm-9pmEST.
    Look forward to hearing from you, for service request or for comments about this post!
    Thanx
    Hearsehauler

bump for generosity

just what i like to see....

ps

i've got a lot of SL engie nanos and other proffs that you can have if you want...send me tell ingame....

I'm on atlanteen...

/tell damon7

Wish I'd seen this before I paid 700k for a pair, I have a few packs full of nanos though, so send me a tell & I'll see if I have some you can use. I could always you another pair of pistols for my ats though.

/tell Marc0 that's a zero, I'm sure I have some nanos you may need. Maybe ever other items as well.

Smile Update

I was away for the weekend on Reserve Duty. I have a busy week ahead but will get some time in for missioning of OET Jess. I will let you all know when I have a few pair.

Thanx to all for your offering of Nano's!
    Hearsehauler

up date to OET JESS

Hi Everyone -

I just got to a level where I can start pulling 100lvl missions again.
    I should get some time this afternoon to complete a few missions.
    Otherwise it will probably be Monday before I some spare RL time to play.

If you want a pair of OET Jess, pst me in game or leave a post here.
    No charge for the pistols...I'll make enough money from the mission to cover my "expense".

C U round
    Hearsehauler

Bbbb

ump...!

Keep forgetting to post...I am on RK-1.
    Sorry Zortiander
    Last edited by hearsehauler; Mar 10th, 2006 at 20:36:14.

Heya!

Are you on Rk1 or RK2? If you're on RK2 and have a pair lying around or just some time to spend, I'll gladly take a pair. But I'm a little engineer, so I don't know what I could offer you in exchange... got some SL soldier nanos etc., if you want.

Char name is "Zortiander".

bump for a friendly player
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

seems my oet jess's have dissapeared out of my inventory and bank, along with a few other items
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

OET Jess

Quote Originally Posted by Russm
    seems my oet jess's have dissapeared out of my inventory and bank, along with a few other items
    Sorry to hear about the dissappearing Jess'
    I'm on Atlantean.

PST me the times you are usually on so we can figure out a time I can get a pair to ya.

Hearsehauler