Thread: PPEs

Question PPEs

Can somebody please confirm that they are only team mission boss lewt near level 60.

Especially those who have been able to loot one. Specified info of the mob/chest/mission/ql would be nice to know.

I have ran like 31 team missions at ql 53-63 and no luck with the bosses..
    Last edited by Flope; Jul 14th, 2002 at 02:18:26.

Post another mission in vain

1 hour spent achieving nothing but few thousands of creds..

PPPE (Shape Hard Armor)

I found one of these on a boss on RK1 - what is it (this is QL60) and what's it used for?

Thanks

BasilF

Lucky guy

Then your are a very rich man, BasilF.

They are essential for making armor (trade skill).

Check out the boards (exchange) and sell it (if desired) to a large guild (I would assume 50+ mill).

Do you have some more details - what level of team mission, where, how many, etc. - thanks in advance.

Lucky day, mark it in your calender.

So long,

Vermeer

P.S. If you are an Engi or Trader you might consider using it yourself if you can level fast enough - makes even more money.
    100% curious

It is used to make armor.

If you're not into trade skills, you might sell it a good price.
    My guild could make an offer (we're looking for one).

Contact Pkhunter (my boss) or Slashingfred or Venimeux (my chars) or Unclewrangle (guildmate who is often online ) ingame if you're willing to sell it.

Too bad he does not seem to be willing to share the details of how he found it

I looted a PPPE (Soft Shape Armor) off of a boss in a 74ql 2 person mission, yes it was 60ql. I've already sold it to a good home, just trying to help you guys out. If you need more specifics let me know.

Edit to add the mission was in rising sun, I'm clan.

Originally posted by Meeva
    I looted a PPPE (Soft Shape Armor) off of a boss in a 74ql 2 person mission, yes it was 60ql. I've already sold it to a good home, just trying to help you guys out. If you need more specifics let me know.

Edit to add the mission was in rising sun, I'm clan.
    Excellent. Thanks for the info. Do you know what your mission settings were when you got the team mission?
    It ain't over till the fat lady falls on you.

Sure do, always use the same settings. Full Bad, full Open, and full Money, oh and it was find the item just to be thorough. At that time it was a 75% (3/4) difficulty mission.

Thanks, will give that a try.

Thxs meeva

Good to know that it's possible to get one in a good range of mission ql (well i guess... ql 74 is far from ql 60 and if the mission was ql 74, the boss probably was ql 80+).

Only thing that puzzles me... it seems only clanners found one... I hope it does not only drop in clan territory.

Originally posted by A****
    Thxs meeva

Good to know that it's possible to get one in a good range of mission ql (well i guess... ql 74 is far from ql 60 and if the mission was ql 74, the boss probably was ql 80+).

Only thing that puzzles me... it seems only clanners found one... I hope it does not only drop in clan territory.
    Yes, it is

We clanners need all the buffs we can get against the Omni Scum!