Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Not sure if its already been said (didnt found it in the Buglist) but did anybody notice/reported that Team Improved Live Channeler has the wrong NCU Cost/description?

Description (hotbar, Nano List):
    Team Improved Life Channeler
    NCU cost: 1

Description (NCU window):
    Improved Life Channeler
    NCU cost: 61

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Noticed the same. iLC used to take 1 NCU, now it takes 61 from each members in team.

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by docci2 View Post
    Noticed the same. iLC used to take 1 NCU, now it takes 61 from each members in team.
    ilc never took 1 ncu for team members, sadly. i wanted to get them to make it exactly like the team Deathless, but they saw it as too powerful to have for 1 ncu.

the 1 ncu is the part of the nanoprogram that is used to upload to the team, and the 61 ncu is what is used for you to receive the buff. its working correctly from what i know.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

So, for the teammembers it takes 61 NCU and to us, docs, it takes 61+1 (61 for the iLC and 1 for the nano casting it on rest of team)?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    So, for the teammembers it takes 61 NCU and to us, docs, it takes 61+1 (61 for the iLC and 1 for the nano casting it on rest of team)?
    correct
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

While it's not specific for docs, Bot Containment seems to bug out a bit when you're using ubt procs.

Normaly I do both Implode and BC in that order, and implode hits "immediately" and BC hits "immediately" after.
    When I'm using ubt procs tho, BC sometimes seem to land even as much as 6-10 shots (1/1) later ...
    I'm guessing it's because of that nano BC casts.

Most noticable on s13 boss for me so far.

After latest patch I no longer have the "Affected by Improved Complete Heal" effect showing in my NCU.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

yeah, new bug. no reply on it yet .
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Hi there...

Could all you nice and informed people please have a look through the OP and help check if it's up to date or if it needs an update.

Also feel free to add stuff that is part of our toolset, but that are no longer working as you think they were originally conceived and such.
    Last edited by Mekh; Dec 9th, 2009 at 21:19:16.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    After latest patch I no longer have the "Affected by Improved Complete Heal" effect showing in my NCU.
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    yeah, new bug. no reply on it yet .
    Confirmed to NOT be a bug, but working as intended...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

Funcom employee

To expand on what Mekh was saying, ICH uses the new 'local cooldown' system that prevents us from *having* to put blocker nanos in your NCU. Instead the nano only puts itself into recharge, leaving you free to cast other nanos in the meantime.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    To expand on what Mekh was saying, ICH uses the new 'local cooldown' system that prevents us from *having* to put blocker nanos in your NCU. Instead the nano only puts itself into recharge, leaving you free to cast other nanos in the meantime.
    I think some of us would like that NCU icon back. We spam heals and dots, and when we do the timer for the most currently used nano shows and overwrites the ICH one. This makes it so we can't visibly see the timer for ICH, which can be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    I think some of us would like that NCU icon back. We spam heals and dots, and when we do the timer for the most currently used nano shows and overwrites the ICH one. This makes it so we can't visibly see the timer for ICH, which can be a problem.
    If you put it in the quickbar, the ICH icon will be greyed out and have a timer on the icon itself.
    Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.

Irna - RK1 - Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Enilias View Post
    If you put it in the quickbar, the ICH icon will be greyed out and have a timer on the icon itself.
    I has 7 hotbars already, dont want to add more stuff

Its still annoying to not be able to see it in program window however, i guess its enough so long as it shows on hotbar. Just more crap i have to change around when i pvm

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    I has 7 hotbars already, dont want to add more stuff

Its still annoying to not be able to see it in program window however, i guess its enough so long as it shows on hotbar. Just more crap i have to change around when i pvm
    I kinda like it the way it is now.

And for PvM vs. PvP hotbar setup... I have two scroll bars that I scroll a notch and I'm ready for PvP and PvM respectively.

I grown used to it as well. Wasn't aware it still count as bug have considered it working for some time now.

The missing icon was a problem when the timers on the hotbar didn't work right yet.
    For example you cast ICH, the ICH timer states 20s recharge. Then you cast BI and after the cast the ICH timer shows 4s when it actually still has 16 secs recharge time left.

As far as I am aware that no longer happens and ICH shows the correct recharge.

Kinda offtopic, but I do believe the ICH system with different recharge indepent from regular nanorecharge should be expanded on to allow more faster casting and less spamabillity. GTH, Ubt, NSD, Stuns come to mind. The either are too spamable or they prevent regular nanocasting for too long.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    I grown used to it as well. Wasn't aware it still count as bug have considered it working for some time now.
    It is NOT a bug, but working as intended

Yeah, I meant wasn't aware we still had it listed as bug. Worded that wrong.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

fix vaccine of divesture and it's counterpart.

make Epsilon Purge more useful (or at least lower the recharge on it >.<)
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Grafter View Post
    fix vaccine of divesture and it's counterpart.

make Epsilon Purge more useful (or at least lower the recharge on it >.<)
    Make it so that epsilon can't be cast on yourself >.<
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast