Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Retired Doc Professional
    is the close call confusion still a problem?
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Thanks for clearing up, I was out of town for the weekend.

Close call still behaves in the same confusing way, the target is checked for the HP but it still heals you.

Usually items/perks that can be used on others have the flags Can Carry, Use, Apply Friendly. Close Call has Can Carry, Use, Apply Self flags. Most likely the only change needed if it were supposed to heal others too.

So yeah, still as confusing. Either it should heal others, or check only yourself.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

I'm lazy to search, so could someone tell me if we're getting anywhere with the BGH in duel bug? Getting tired of telling all traders "no, I only duel clan traders".
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Woah Lyz, are you hitting on me? :}
    only if it works... =P
    Last edited by lyzor; May 27th, 2008 at 23:15:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by lyzor View Post
    only if it works... =P
    Lyzor, where have you been hiding??
    Resident Original "Ionlyheal" Docbish 220/30/70
    Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    I took your advice. The anti-social "Ionlyheal channel" was full of stupid people so I turned it off

Quote Originally Posted by Ionlyheal View Post
    Lyzor, where have you been hiding??
    All over the place actually =P

Best and easiest way to get a hold of me would probably be MSN. You can grab it from Obkeep =D
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    I'm lazy to search, so could someone tell me if we're getting anywhere with the BGH in duel bug? Getting tired of telling all traders "no, I only duel clan traders".
    Oh yeah, seems that BGH's will finally get fixed in 17.8.2. Hope that other professions aoe auras etc will be fixed too in /duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Namely pets going into a disconnected state on the battlestation and some fixes for the use of aoe effects on duels.

AoE effects... lol

Area of Effect Effects.

well it sorta makes sense... the effects of using an Area of Effect attack...

~shrugs~ Okay, sounds dumb to me too =P
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Bleh, they managed to fail the fix of BGH's again. If you target your opponent, it only says "target is on duel mode" but if you target yourself, you will heal up your opponent with BGH's just like before. So the issue is still there to be in buglist.

. . .

Kinda makes you wonder if they realised what the problem was in the first place...
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Yah, the problem is they code. =)
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by docci2
    Bleh, they managed to fail the fix of BGH's again. If you target your opponent, it only says "target is on duel mode" but if you target yourself, you will heal up your opponent with BGH's just like before. So the issue is still there to be in buglist.
    Only took a month to get some feedback
    Thanks though
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

I've got issue with relatively long cast/recharge appearing when "muscular malaise" proc lands. It's quite since looking into DB I can't see where these bars come from. It's average 1 sec cast time and 2 sec recharge. VERY annoying when you see your tank at 25% hp and it procs.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Getting tired of having GTH effect still draining my nano even after it has run out, happens quite a lot on BS and the only solution is apparently to suicide on someone. Not only does it remove us from battle after our nano is out in the first 5-10 seconds, but now it also bugs sometimes and keeps us further away from battle for the full time it takes you to find someone to kill you and re-enter the battle. Effectively that means a doctor can be taken out for 2-3 minutes with a lucky GTH hit.

This is a serious issue imo, and should be top priority for us. It might belong in trader buglist. I'm a little curious wether the positive effects on their side also linger in some way.

Might have been mentioned before, but I'll do it again, since I can't see it in buglist.
    Last edited by Avari; Aug 17th, 2008 at 15:40:27.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    I've got issue with relatively long cast/recharge appearing when "muscular malaise" proc lands. It's quite since looking into DB I can't see where these bars come from. It's average 1 sec cast time and 2 sec recharge. VERY annoying when you see your tank at 25% hp and it procs.
    Weird ... you sure its Muscular Malaise? I got that problem on Anatomic Blight but MM has always been invisibly instacast for me even when UBTed.

Either way ... IF they do it right ... procs should be on a separate recharge bar from nanos in either 17.10 or 18.0, which would fix that issue. However even so no procs should take that long anyway. Just not sure which is the better one to focus on.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Weird ... you sure its Muscular Malaise? I got that problem on Anatomic Blight but MM has always been invisibly instacast for me even when UBTed.

Either way ... IF they do it right ... procs should be on a separate recharge bar from nanos in either 17.10 or 18.0, which would fix that issue. However even so no procs should take that long anyway. Just not sure which is the better one to focus on.
    I noticed it too two weeks ago. Hunting some inf dynas on my way to farm a couple of insigs... activated both procs, and always had MM putting me a recharge bar that screwed up timing now and then.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Still wtb the GTH issue in list - it's quite game breaking imo.

If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Still wtb the GTH issue in list - it's quite game breaking imo.
    FC knows and they're working on gth.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    FC knows and they're working on gth.
    That's all I wanted to hear - <3 you man

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast