Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    I just wanted to remind everyone that the negative nano delta bug, still is a major issue in my eyes.
    in other words "wth mmba? add it already"

im not sure if its a bug or not. i personally don't think that it is, but it couldn't hurt anything to add it to the list.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

team DB only gives no message bout running out. Annoying bug if you're in middle of fight and can't watch NCU.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Feedback messages about nanos landing/not landing/being countered are still a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

wish there was a way to modify color text for nano landings (red/orange for failed; green for landed) or is there a way to pipe that data to another window? (same goes for when nanos stop running on mob/person))
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Retired Doc Professional
    can't move it to another window, and you cant change the color. not really a bug, but rather a "Want". I believe davidchiou made a program that had to do with this, tho. i'll link it here if i find it.

edit: found it, that was quick:

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=486421
    Last edited by Mmba; Feb 19th, 2008 at 19:27:59.
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

THNX, I will test that when I get home tonight (after nice motorcycle ride... err.. phase front ride)
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    in other words "wth mmba? add it already"

im not sure if its a bug or not. i personally don't think that it is, but it couldn't hurt anything to add it to the list.
    Oh yeah, and make sure FC (esp. the guy who 'made' GTH) is actually made aware about the effects of negative nano delta

Explanation if needed ...

Found a heal bug again tonight, thought it was just me blinking at the wrong time: If you heal with BI at the same time that you get hit, the heal and the hit are cancelled out even if the heal is bigger.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Retired Doc Professional
    i've received feedback that negative nano delta is working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    i've received feedback that negative nano delta is working as intended.
    Tell them to fix the description then, as it currently doesn't say anything about stealing nano bots, only nano bot regeneration

tbh I'm rather tired of healing my opponents with BGH when I duel them - didn't see it in buglist while scanning it through, but I know I'm not the first one mentioning this. I wanna get some reflect when soldier ams too
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Retired Doc Professional
    posted about it avari.

i cleaned up a little bit at least. Can somebody tell me if some of these older bugs, like the totw/is book lockup, are still problems? can i remove them to clean the list up a bit?

I've never had a problem using my IS book and getting locked up, but then again I haven't tried using it in super laggy areas either.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

With the changes recently maybe we need to clear this up a bit so Fc sees it's still updated as mmba said. I tested these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy View Post
    [*]Old Battlegroup Heal 4
    This bug has been around forever but not documented here. Battlegroup heal 4, unlike any of the other 3, does not fire when the button is hit unless you target yourself. The other 3 Battlegroups do not require you to target yourself, so why does Battlegroup 4?
    Fixed. Executes as long as a player is selected.

[*]Close Call inconsistency
    Description reads "Recharge, 120 seconds" but OnUse shows "LockPerk Wearer Embrace (6) for 3 minutes."
    See: http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=248145
    Sheffy: Verified NOT fixed. Re-reported to Funcom.
    Fixed.
    You successfully perform Close Call.
    Unable to perform action Embrace perk is locked, able in 00:02:00

[*]Mistreatment bug
    The perk executes and locks if you aren't in combat, and it won't do any damage to the target. It also behaves like this if your current target is different than your fighting target -- it will execute and lock, but do 0 damage, since it seems to try and execute on the target you are not in combat with.
    Status: Some changes were made in 15.8 regarding fighting targets can you please confirm this is still an issue
    Sheffy: Funcom fixed the issue when fighting one thing and targetting another (the perk will execute on the fighting target as it should). But the issue of the perk locking, graying out, and doing 0 damage to the target still exists if you aren't attacking by the time the perk execution bar fills up, and the perk goes off.
    Update: Apparently all AI direct-damage perk specials have this issue.
    Fixed'ish..
    Using it correctly gives the "This item requires a fighting-target to be applied on." feedback when not in fight and it doesn't lock either. Bot confinement though still has the bug.

[*]Viral Combination
    When the perk special Viral Combination is executed, if one of the DoTs (in strains A or B) expires and stops running on the target during the perk's execution time, the perk locks, but 0 damage gets done to the target, and it says the perk executed successfully.

The check for the DoTs running on the target is done when then perk is pressed. This is why it is expected that the perk should do damage even if a DoT expires during its 1 second execution. An easy solution to this would be to make Viral Combination's execution time instant instead of 1 full second.
    Fixed
    Your nano program Corrupting Ooze has stopped running on Valkyrie of the Triumvirate...
    You successfully perform a Viral Combination attack.
    You hit Valkyrie of the Triumvirate with nanobots for 3059 points of poison damage.

Edit:
    Removed Nano interrupt issue. I read it wrongly, still bugged.
    Last edited by XenonDe; May 23rd, 2008 at 00:36:12.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Bumb.

Since we are so OT, wanna update first post on topic? ;D
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Bumb.

Since we are so OT, wanna update first post on topic? ;D
    bumping a sticky?

yea, i'll do it later. i'm busy being lazy now.

Nah i'm bumping my post. I'm shameless.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Retired Doc Professional
    i know your post is there, don't worry

and hawt and sexy and...

damn, was I talking outloud again?
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

I was wrong about the Nano interrupt modifiers, they are still bugged on implants. I read it wrong.

Woah Lyz, are you hitting on me? :}
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast