Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Thanks Jeanette. Does it let you even execute the perk special on a mob if you are standing there not attacking anything?

I wish I didn't work so damn much. At least my weekend starts tomorrow.

Regarding the Mistreatment Perk.....my 21 doc used it over the weekend. If I am not actively attacking (i.e. - pressed Q) the perk executes, locks, and recharges; but still causes no damage.

Even if I use AS or nano the target first, I must attack for the perk to cause damage. Dunno if that's the bug or intended...but that's what happens.

Great, thanks guys!

So basically, they fixed the targetting issue when fighting one thing and targetting another.

But the issue of the perk locking, graying out, and doing 0 damage to the target still exists if you aren't attacking by the time the perk execution bar fills up (and the perk goes off).

our blind removal perks do not remove the Blind from the opifex secondary Genome and Engi blind auras, is this intended or a bug?
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

Blinded by Delights
    Quality level:1
    Requirements:
    Use:

Must have perk: Opifex Secondary Genome 3
    Must have perk: Opifex Secondary Genome 3
    Perk Opifex Secondary Genome cannot be locked

Description:
    The effect of this special is a target blind. It will also reduce the targets nanoskills.

Duration 25 Seconds

Recharge 110 Seconds.

this "blind" needs to be removalble with perks, i dont see why it shouldnt, the nano skills deprivation can remain, but as long as the blind effect goes away with the usage of our perks this is either a bug or another mistake by FC
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

the problem with that would be if both of the effects are applied by the same 'virtual nano' running into the ncu - if so, the game mechanics couldn't remove one w/o removing the other

Unhappy

Sheffy
    I don't know if this is proper place to place this question or statement or complaint whatever it is . Maybe I am just in frustrated mood right now but I am going to ask.
    Why is it that docs seem not to have a whole lot of diffrence between heals at dif lvls.
    I think it is bad judgement on funcom to allow other profesions to have heal nanos that are almost as good as docs heal nanos in fact I think they should have none they should only have stints and nano rechargers. It sure would make docs needed more in all lvls if other professions could not make it without docs. Docs should have the best of any kind of heal or like SFA type nanos in fact anything to do with buffing up all atributes like we need to use CI to up our atributes not get it from another profession. Also I use Ch and I get terrible aggro that just is stupid as far as I am concerned. I can't use it or I get killed imeadiately so what is the sence of having it if I cant use it?
    I am tired of the comments that I need better heals and I am maxed on the atributes for the nanos right now and can't get better ones yet. Not only that the elixer heal I got says it heals up to 1400 and I rarely get above 1200 when I execute it.

I am lvl 151 doc right now nanomage and 2 alts opaflx i think it called I am used to the profession and I made 2 other alts engineer and enforcer they level fast and are easy to play. Especially alone.

CH is real slow to execute too these heals should be faster and better than any other profession can have.

I don't know maybe it is just me and maybe I am just venting.
    Dam it Jim call me Bones

I can understand your frustrations, but please keep in mind this is a thread dedicated to reporting and discussing Doctor bugs. Your post is off-topic and bordering on a rant.

Briefly, though:

Heal ability during the low levels of gameplay has always been a Doctor concern, but the fact is we can still heal better than any other profession at just about all level ranges and do just fine. I doubt this will be changing, but there are always new expansions coming.

Other professions have heals so the game isn't entirely reliant on Doctors. We make teams far more successful, but we shouldn't be required to have in every team. I don't want to be. The only situations we are 100% needed is for major raids, which is fair, but no way should every XP team require a Doctor to level. One thing to keep in mind is the full Doctor toolset -- do not simply compare other professions with heals to Doctors. We have the ability to slow down the mob's attack speed tremendously, which in-turn allows us to better heal the damage taken by mobs.

CH aggro has been beaten to death, and it's obvious at this point Funcom won't be changing it. We knew before Shadowlands launched that CH was going to acquire a huge hidden taunt in the SL zones. The bottom line is, CH is simply an emergency tool in SL now, and as we level into the Shadowlevels we learn tactics that allow our team's survival while gaining better heals (without the CH taunt), making our job easier. It does get better.

Make do with what Funcom has provided us. If you're failing in one area, change tactics.

Now again please keep any posts in this thread related to bugs. Any more off-topic posts and I'll have to delete them so as not to derail the thread too badly. Feel free to bring up concerns in a new thread or in the other sticky (the Doctor concerns list).

you dont consider our blind removals not removing most of the pvp blinds in game a bug?
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Did you completely miss jolt's post? It's right before mine.

For the record, I did email Funcom and send Silirrion and PM about the blind removal perks not removing Engi blind auras and the perk special in question. Aiiane is right about the Blinded by Delights perk special though -- it's a blind and a nanoskill debuff all in one. In order to allow Cure 1 and Cure 2 to remove the blind effect and not the nanoskill debuff portion of the perk, Funcom would need to split Blinded by Delights into two programs running in the target's NCU and allow for the one that is only a blind to be removed by our perks. I don't see them doing that for us, but I asked about it anyway.

Just a little something that's been bothering me for some time. Not really an issue. Iron Circle, according to it's description, uses 26 NCU when cast. When you actually check your NCU though, it only takes 23. Noticed it wasn't in the list and thought I'd bring it up.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Add it to the buglist!!1

By the power vested in us, we shall make the Doctor profession bug-free! (haha!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    By the power vested in us, we shall make the Doctor profession bug-free! (haha!)

lmao, while your at it can you balance pvp and unnerf crats Sheffy? kthnx
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Please add this one.
    It's really not doc specific, but extremly important to our community.

This Issue
    Morphinee - 220 SOL Gear - Pic
    Injecter - 215 DOC Gear - Pic
    Evilpoon - 154 CRAT PvP Gear - Pic
    Dymwyt - 110 FIX Gear - Pic
    and numerous gimpy alts......

From the 16.0 patch notes on test:

-The Iron Circle buff now properly requires 26 NCUs.

They raised the number of NCU the buff takes from 23 to 26 to match the description, instead of changing the description to read 23 instead of 26. Lame. But a bugfix nonetheless.

215 Dot Requirements

Anyone notice that our ultimate 'B' Dot - Flesh Eater, has the same casting requirements as our ultimate 'C' Dot - Mutagenic Pestilence?

Both require
    Level 217
    1916 BM
    1646 MC

I'm pretty sure that its not supposed to be like this, seeing how Flesh Eater is supposed to be ql 215. Was looking forward to having something new at 215 but.. oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    From the 16.0 patch notes on test:

-The Iron Circle buff now properly requires 26 NCUs.

They raised the number of NCU the buff takes from 23 to 26 to match the description, instead of changing the description to read 23 instead of 26. Lame. But a bugfix nonetheless.
    Just some simple input: Status: "Resolved". Running on 16.0.0_EP1 Live, Iron Circle takes up 26 NCU now. (casted and cancelled 3 times to be sure )

Bah Oh well a bugfix is a bugfix.... updating

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast