Thread: mid lvl pvp doc useless?

mid lvl pvp doc useless?

Hey Folks,

after a longer AO break I just came back so I was logging my lvl 200 doc twink (also have another lvl 150 ) and was wondering wtf FC thoughts are on mid lvl docs especially in pvp. Mine is now stuck with 30s CH recharge and the mighty 'Cellular Recuperation' Heal that heals the fantastic amount of 1.3k health every 3 seconds. I havent done any pvp yet with him, because I was feeling, there is no way to survive the normhits of any non froob. Am I missing sth? Has FC made any statements on this situation? Do I have 2 useless chars now? -_-
    meep

Lifegiving Elixir is now only outhealed by the 209 SL Heal and above.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

The top 3 froob doc heals were boosted so now "Cellular Recuperation" is more or less useless but they cost a lot more nano to cast and have a higher nanoskill req to boot.
    Even than 150 docs are in bad shape for pvp atm with Atrox being the only real viable option with "Recuperative Respite" spamming.
    My 150 solitus pistol doc I rarely use partly due to agents but also because it cant cast LGE without sacrificing HP gear and is weaker to high DD profs now in general.
    Never made a 200 doc twink in game so I cant really say but I don't think they got hit as badly as 150-170 docs.

LGE for example heals 2100 to 2520 and costs 700 nanopoints which is like as if CH costed 3k nano to use each time for 10k hp healed while recuperative-respite heals for 1900 to 2280 costing 567 nanopoints making it the better heal for long fights.

https://aoitems.com/item/43881/recuperative-respite/
    https://aoitems.com/item/43886/emerg...ical-response/

ok, thanks! at least its not that worse.
    I will try how my doc in his current setup is working in pvp and give you a reply.
    He is in a HP build which might be a problem I guess.
    But even in a def build I highly doubt to reduce much of the dmg from level 200 twinks.
    meep

Level 200 Doc is fun but hard to play.
    I managed to equip left and right hands pistols from Dreads and DD still sux.
    When I duel almost any profession I can not kill my oponent without using DoTs a lot and the biggest problem is to find ballance between healing myself and DoTing and Ubting my oponent.
    1 Mistake and I am dead and to kill most of good twinks it takes 5-10 minutes
    Last edited by Awikun; Apr 10th, 2016 at 02:59:20.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Level 200 Doc is fun but hard to play.
    I managed to equip left and right hands pistols for Dreads and DD still sux.
    When I duel almost any profession I can not kill my oponent without using DoTs a lot and the biggest problem is to find ballance between healing myself and DoTing and Ubting my oponent.
    1 Mistake and I am dead and to kill most of good twinks it takes 5-10 minutes
    Sry I think I missed the part with the fun

Yeah I loved playing doc before rebalance, but I highly doubt it's fun anymore with the new changes. Maybe I will level him to 220 for some better heals and stuff.
    meep