Thread: Any ETA on the followup Cosmic?

Question Any ETA on the followup Cosmic?

I didn't know on which board to post a question like this as there isn't really a board about bugs on the liveservers.

But you promissed a followup on the 13.0 patch forum yesterday. Do you have an ETA on this by now?
    ~Lone

Sorry? I promised a follow-up to what? The patch? The patch forum? A particular question?

It's 3:30am here. You have to help me out
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

arg!! 3:30 AM and your on the forum? Dude...lol, um sleep is not an over rated thing man.

Im thinking he means a follow up on issues about 13.0. There seem to be many so...get some sleep...read up and let us know please. ASAP.
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

Wink

Cosmik, I bet he means me. You post so much they think you just use several nicks.

Also, again I said I'd try. Unfortunately I've been so busy today I haven't had time to nag people about feedback on all the issues. I can assure you we're all very much aware of them though, and we're working on them, especially fixing the mission problems.

Cz

Let me also state something. Today Cz made a summary of the issues players brought up in the 13.0 forum and sent it to those people that should read it. So, even if Cz doesn't get back to you on a particular issue, the problems you have stated with 13.0 aren't going unnoticed.

That being said, we'll still try out best to let you guys know what's going on.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

The Missions, the missions, the missions...NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT right now.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Let me also state something. Today Cz made a summary of the issues players brought up in the 13.0 forum and sent it to those people that should read it. So, even if Cz doesn't get back to you on a particular issue, the problems you have stated with 13.0 aren't going unnoticed.

The game is UNPLAYABLE...NO way to make money and EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING (ie. NOT fun) to play.

MISSIONS!

I do not care who gets to see what when.... YOu had a buggy but playable game a couple of days ago.. Then you send in a patch without testin git, and Whamm!! The ONLY way to make money in this game is taken out, ALL kinds of missions are unplayable, and the only thing to do in the game is hunt! That is, as long as you do not use a car or something, cause then you can not get out of it, and fight, cast spells or even use a grid machine... You made the whole game unplayable, and you STILL let the patch stay in?! When will it be fixed, next patch next month?!! WHat about new buyers..? Paying for the game now.. Creating a character... And nothing works, they can not do a mission not anything... They will be back in the store to morrow and scream for a refund! Its not a game, you have sold them a broken item! For gods sake, even old players could push consumer rights right now, seeing you charge them a monthly cost, for a game that does not work! Its a fraud! The problem is NOW! It is 30 hours old and NOTHING has been done about it... It can not take until end of month to work, it has to be fixed Yesterday! WIthdraw the patch, put in 12.8 again, at least it halfworked, and debug this before putting this crap in again!

And get serious playtesters.. This patch is not tested at all... Of course... As usual, the only gamers you care about are the 100+ levels and GMs... And they do not have to do missions, they have a story to play.

Originally posted by Cosmik

Any chance you could post a copy of that document?

Scorus

Originally posted by Cz
    Cosmik, I bet he means me. You post so much they think you just use several nicks.

Also, again I said I'd try. Unfortunately I've been so busy today I haven't had time to nag people about feedback on all the issues. I can assure you we're all very much aware of them though, and we're working on them, especially fixing the mission problems.

Cz
    Sorry guys, keep mixing you up when the old posts were gone. I know you work hard, we painfull-*****y-darn users just like to see what was the conclusion on the patch. E.g. a full list of reported bugs and changes you are gonna look into from the patch so the same issues isn't gonna be posted again and again.

Then we can see if we have to ***** about something wrong you seem to think is right.

I look forward to play the game again, as it is now I am not able to it due to the bugs (especially missions) and the colors in the game (headaches and hurting eyes).

And some feedback on the sudden "junkification" of tankarmor would be nice too. People spend loads of money on this now useless armor.
    ~Lone