Thread: Proffession rings

Question Proffession rings

If anyone know please tell me how to make them.

http://auno.org/aodb.php?cmd=search&name=ring+of&nano=0

just for exsample

I am pretty sure they are not in game yet. (if they are they're boss drop)

I was hoping it would be the same as ringmaking but different gems made different rings.

Maybe 14.6 will bring in useful rings to make. (though I'm not holding by breath)

Doh, I was just going to ask where I can find this agent ring and how to make it....

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=163693

Oh well. Hope next patch we can see them in game....and not some idiotic drop like off of Tara. :\
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

they are ingame!
    the women from Miss Rubika last weekend on rk3 got some of em from the staff

Angry

Just because GMs can spawn them at whim doesn't mean they are really "in-game" yet

Another Good Example™: Robust Backpack. I'm sure every part that drops from T has been attempted to combine with a backpack etc 50 times by now.

(Hey GMs, offering everything I own on all accounts for this. I own a LOT of stuff Hell, I'd settle to only have a level 1 n00b with 0 credits for that)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Cool

Yes, please post it up if you find out. I would love to have one of the new Engineer rings. And Yes I have been trying to build one. I even tried combining Silver Nano Circuitry Filigree Wire with a ring template(doesnt work). If I had to guess, some of these new trade-skill items may be for making these rings. If not, we need to find to find the NPC that has the rings before the unwashed masses show up and camp him day and night ^_^.