Thread: Another idea...

Another idea...

Maybe already in there, I don't know...

But it would be nice if we could disable the confirmation message you get when you try to delete something out of your inventory. I'm not saying disable it period...I'm saying give us the option.

lol we complained long and hard to get that button. please don't nerf it.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

If anything, we need an "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE (INSERTITEMNAME HERE)

So we know that we are deleting that monster part, and NOT our yalm, or Edge of Tarasque which is right next to it, in our inv.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I'm not saying nerf it...I'm saying give an option that allows us to turn the feature on & off. Handy to be able to turn it off when deleting a backpack full of robot junk or what not....

destroy robot parts?

dont destroy them! use a screwdriver on them (in trade area in shops) costs 2k, and if your killing robots close to your lvl or above when u shift+right click on the parts it converts it and makes it worth a little less to vendors (but your destroying anyways) and gives u free exp! & best of all the screwdriver takes no skill req's to use.
    have fun =)
    -devil went down to georgia

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond

...and NOT our yalm...
    Are you trying to tell me I'm not alone on this?
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment