Thread: Endgame symbs!?

Endgame symbs!?

What kind of endgame symbs u all great uber twinked crat use?

(wanted to start get and working on my owns.. and need little advice.. )

My crat isn't using uber twinked symbs Basically i've got symbs over ql 230, up to 270 when i found / could get them on.

The hassle to get higher ql is up to you, but you can perform fine with lower ql. The difference isn't that much.
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Mine are mostly 250s with the odd 260 and 270 thrown in until I feel like upgrading them further.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Never bothered with 300s myself, either. It can probably be done without pande items, atleast some of them, but well, I'm a slacker

250-270s are fine, too. The difference is there, but it's not that big.

I have literally every useful abils item ingame, and I'm too lazy to do ql 300's also. lol. My AS implants are 300, and the rest of my symbs are generally 250-270. If someone were to give me a bag full of ql 300s, it probably wouldn't take me more than 10 reperks to get them on, though..

It's something I'll think about doing if I ever get bored enough to work on AI 30 / LE 70, to prepare for the fact that maybe, hopefully, pistols might someday become a viable option in pvp.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I put on a few 300's.. (setup in sig) Only pande items I used were the beast-helmet and those hud/util treatment thingys..

Could prolly manage a 300 leg and chest with the perfected DB bracer and since iBehe got introduced, but the difference from 280/290 to 300 realy doesnt make it worth the reperk-time imo.. Gonna do that once Ive farmed new imps for a new setup..

If your question was directed at control vs. exterminator symbs, Id definetly recommend control in most places, the exterminator left and right wrist has proj. dmg, but imo control beats exterm in all other spots.. That is ofc assuming youre using pistols, otherwise custom imps is good..
    Mr "Eliath" Mojo - 220/30/70 Soli Dictator - Vox Populi - Equip

Ok, thx.. well i prob dont need ql300 control symbs but i think i put much as i can/need, while i have done full perk reset for this thing lol

Got all ql300s but chest which is 270 in my opi crat without any beast items except treatment huds...and didnt even really need those.
    SeniorFresh 220/20 Fixer RK2
    DocFresh 220/19 Doctor RK2
    MadCratter 220/70/30 Crat Rk2
    Turkeyfart 220/70/17 Keeper Rk2
    McStabbz 220/70/30 Shade RK2
    Eratus 165/14 Trader Rk2

Any1 that could post how to put em 300's on soli (including brain) w/o pande items?
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

wat

and I thought you were using a Remod, Avon. Still a bow?

btw, your siggy is messy.
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

I've never used a remod. And I don't think I ever will, either. It's too team oriented, and since there's no NW going on, I only do solo pvp and duels. And for solo pvp, Bow > remod by a long ways.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    and since there's no NW going on
    RK1 sucks there for ya
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Ah, right. Just misunderstood a post earlier. I kinda started wondering, back when I read it, that you going Remod just sounds.. well, outright wrong.
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

Well, I decided to stop at 270 with the odd 250 at places where that wasn´t possible, though I do own every ability item besides BoC thats available and I´m damned sure to be able to equip some not if all 300s with some effort and perk resets, I don´t see me doing it anyway, I´m just to lazy and there is simply no point in doing it.

For me there is only the question to revamp my setup to as, since I still do have 1,4m ip unused, but that will not influence the symbs anyway. But I fear I do like PvM too much to put my 300 mk6 away.
    "Iyraclea" // PvP done / PvE done - just another crat