Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARK Comics Index

Its been quite a few months since the last comic was published. To the small corner of the player base that did watch for new issues I apologize for that. After the last comic that was published went up, the holiday season hit and it was time for me to take a small sabbatical. After I got back, we started on new idea that was brought to us from you players; which was make the comics flash. So I spent a while coming up with a nice flash format and converted all the published comics to flash.

I would like to let everyone know we are planning on publishing a new issue of phil’s adventure. However, before we do I would like to get your opinion on where you think the future will take phil.

Maybe this is for the far future, but perhaps falling through an alien spaceship's beam by mistake? Meeting some Ensigns and an Admiral?
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Oh I deffanetly see Phil in space in the future, no doubt about that.

I like the Space idea
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Well, since ARKs have access to all the advanced technology first, I think Phil should carjack one of the upcoming Mechs and get into some trouble around Old Athen!

But maybe that's because I'm an Omni who would love to see a bunch of Clanners get shot at by a rollerrat piloting a Mech!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

This is going into my funny bag for later contemplation.

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco
    Well, since ARKs have access to all the advanced technology first, I think Phil should carjack one of the upcoming Mechs and get into some trouble around Old Athen!

But maybe that's because I'm an Omni who would love to see a bunch of Clanners get shot at by a rollerrat piloting a Mech!

Hey, yeah! Great idea. Except, make it WA, and have him wail on the Omni wankers...errr...gankers that come to farm their titles on the newbies.
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

Going to bump this up as our Media team came up with a new Comic about the 7 Year Anniversary. See first post for the link
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Thank Bekrowe, I haven't seen these before.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Quote Originally Posted by Bekrowe View Post
    Going to bump this up as our Media team came up with a new Comic about the 7 Year Anniversary. See first post for the link
    I still want to see my idea about Phil come to fruition!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

The Media Team is working on new comics some might involve Phil. Not exactly sure what all will happen but I guess we will all see
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Bump as a new Comic titled "Listen Carefully" has been released today.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

hmmmm ibtl

"Necromancy is bad mkay?"
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12