Thread: Invisible MOB's killing me.

Invisible MOB's killing me.

Running a mission yesterday I encounter a Mob in the next room.
    Get close to it and it aggros me.
    I back up from it into the room I just came from.
    It runs away in the opposite direction.
    Disappears off the map view.
    I start getting hit by this phantom mob.
    I cannot calm, attack back or run from it because it is nowhere to be seen.
    After 20 seconds I am in the corner with 100 HP's left...whack, dead with a nice view of reclaim terminal.

What the hell has just happened?

Dies twice yesterday from this, 2 hours of experience and now completely wasted time, down the tubes.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Same occurance happened to me today and quite often in the recent patch. An invisible mob is there, I seem to be able to shoot back, but can't use specials like fling (no line of sight) or cast nano's (like calm). Lost a hearty 1.6 million xp that way on a solo mission. Would have ran away but the doors were black and could not pass through them. So, just as you, I died backed into a corner. But really, work on the expansion Funcom, don't finish this beta.

I've seen several occurances of this sort of thing in missions...where someone in the team will die because of some invisible mob hitting it from in the wall or something whacked like that....

i've seen mobs end up in the floor. and become totally immune to attacks or nanos, pretty ghey i would say, anytime that happens i run my butt off.

Talking Young Bronto tried to hit you but missed!

Doh, up here dude!
    postcount++