Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: QL300 Disc of Cloudy Crystal require 1800EE

Angry QL300 Disc of Cloudy Crystal require 1800EE + 1800Chem and makes a nodrop

and creates a nodrop item
    Last edited by Ferret; Feb 9th, 2005 at 18:54:36.

Actually 1800 EE AND chemistry.

An item usable by Engineer, Trader, Crat, Doctor, NT and MP should not be limited to Engi/Trader and people willing to waste 2 of our already limited IPR points.

So please adjust it to either remove the build reqs, or have the result be tradeable.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Was goin to post exactly the same things that Satenia did.

*BUMP!!!*
    Love "Powerfist" Lee setup
    Lil "Pogostick" Gimp equip

Finally. I have long time hoped for item that would reward those people who chose to waste their IP:s on tradeskills. I hope it stays that way.

Btw, what item it makes and how it is actaully made?
    "then again, it's also been said by funcom that theye'll try improving pathing again somethime in the 16.x series"
    -Cenelia

"God I hope not. I don't know how many more improvements we can take."
    -Spleenman

lol.. hope they don't plan on letting those reqs stand, cause if so they could just make it trader/engi.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

bump for removal of nodrop flag or make reqs CL maybe? Otherwise guess i'll be looking for a ql100 or less i guess, instead of the ql236 i wanted to make.

Quote Originally Posted by _Delerium
    lol.. hope they don't plan on letting those reqs stand, cause if so they could just make it trader/engi.
    Guess that makes the QL70ish ones I have 10x more valuable since they won't require me to use any ip to make =p

but gah... EE and Chemistry is a bit nuts especially up to 1800... I'm pretty sure the isn't a crat in game with even half that.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

disc of cloudy crystal + nano programming interface = Nano Controller Unit ( read: yet another nm nerf )
    tamp [equip] and my perks
    pervy [equip]
    timezone: gmt+1
    addicted to ao

WTB~!

bump for keeping it the same, i got like 18 bajillion IP on my nt, and my engi, well, y'know.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

w00t! Great! Love it!

Puts my engi 75 points closer to being able to self cast the Chicken bot, may actually be able to do it now.

If I could just get in game.....but that's another story.

Still don't get why nts, engies, docs need such an item and we soldiers are left out again. We need nanoskills more as others, cause our skills are so ugly gimped.

Giving an nt more nanoskills, when he already have uber high nanoskills is a bit stupid. Where is my hud2 +75 fullauto, ar, burst, fling, rifle, as, pistol, re item?
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitesand
    Still don't get why nts, engies, docs need such an item and we soldiers are left out again. We need nanoskills more as others, cause our skills are so ugly gimped.

Giving an nt more nanoskills, when he already have uber high nanoskills is a bit stupid. Where is my hud2 +75 fullauto, ar, burst, fling, rifle, as, pistol, re item?

Am I reading this correctly? You are saying that soldiers deserve anything at all before NT's? Just want to clarify.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

{Etaks: Do not post this again.}

Quote Originally Posted by Whitesand
    Dunno, but where are my special attacks, 75% OE rules on nukes and 1.2 min godmode reflect I can run around with?

Also I still don't have a +500 evades ring for now.

I was very much looking forward to put that item on my NT, not because I need the actual nanoskill increase, but because said increase will leave me more flexibility with perks and equipment.
    Last edited by Satenia; Feb 9th, 2005 at 21:19:48.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

bump for keeping it the same, i got like 18 bajillion IP on my nt, and my engi, well, y'know.

Yeah because it's just for NT's and Engies

Oh wait... it's not.. there's a bunch of classes on there besides the ones you play that have excessively free ip....
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

If FC removes Nondrop flag, I'll be so charging 100 mill to make this. Why? To compensate for millions I had to pay to all the greedy ODers that prevented me geting items with tradeskill buffs myself.

We all got same amount of Ip. Some invested it in weapon skills and specials and some in tradeskills. So far those investing it in tradeskills have paid the price (twice, since they give so much xp and 0 Sk ot Axp).
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Doublepost.

I wish they wouldn't fix bandwith with that of forums...Fc has quite a few other, dormant sites.
    Last edited by Trgeorge; Feb 9th, 2005 at 23:53:33.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Bump for removing nanomage from breed selection.
    Pompidou, Vanguard - Setup
    Zitrone, Deity (?) - PvP PvM

AO PvP Guide for beginners (by Silentslash)
    Waiting for LostEden... if it ever comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    Bump for removing nanomage from breed selection.
    charity bump

Yummy! Engi luvX2 patch

So nice to see such a useful reward for having tradeskills finally. Those of you who have never chosen to up those tradeskills have never had to live with a disadvantage due to it and it's nice to see tradeskillers given some sort of tangible reward for the immense IP sacrifice we make so that you soldiers can have your full sets of combined mercenary armor.
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast