Thread: A adventurers tale.

A adventurers tale.

Theylron had just completed a mission in Clon****.He sat blody in the breeze.Thinking to him self how he got to this point in his life,where killing was the only reason to live.He didnt remember anything from the past years only some flashes of faces laughing at him calling him things like weakling,looser,albino n so on ,and he remembered frases like "ure not gonna be anything, if i were u i would have killed my self".

Those peoples had made him a cold Solitus.Thats why he had applied to Omni-Tek.To try make someone of himself,and prove to the peoples that had called him all those things that he was indeed going to be something.
    He used his abilities in the best way he could,meaning Kill. His ability to morph into Predators have been most useful to do just that.He had made his living on doing missions for Omni-Tek as a hired gun,when the corporation needed someone "eliminated" they often contacted Theylron.

Theylron stood up after healing himself, jumped into his Yalm and headed west. He was heading to Rome,to rest in his appartment.
    Theylron usually didnt rest in any towns,only times he stopped in a town was to get some ammo and rations and look for missions in terminals scattered round towns. But this evening he felt like having a roof over his head and sleep in a bed.
    After reaching the entrance to Rome he headed straight to the Back Yard,he looked trough his Backpack for the Key Card, after fumbling with the Key Card for a while he got the door open.When he entered he heard a mild yet deep voice "Bout time u got here adventurer...."

((ooc: First time i ever try this thing so bare with me...))
    Last edited by Theylron; Feb 8th, 2005 at 21:31:46.
    Proud member of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

(( Alright, we're not going to tar and feather you.. for now. ))
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

((just dont keep us waiting for more. ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Theylrons initiate reflex was to reach for his pistols,but he had barely touched his holsters when he found himself looking straight into a rifle pipe.
    "tsk tsk tsk,if i was here to kill you,you would be dead allready"The man said with a mild voice.
    "well if youre not here to try kill me then get the h*** out of here,and ill let you live" Theylron said with a sharp voice.
    "Dont forget who got the upper hand here,sit down.....please". the man said, still with his rifle pointing at Theylrons head.

Theylron sat down on the bed quiet, he knew when he was in a bad position.
    "Ok im sitting,who are you? and how did u get in here?" Theylron said with a calm voice.
    The tall Opifex sat down on a chair on the other side of the room,still with his rifle pointed at Theylron.
    "My name is Naefen and im a agent, working as a general for a organisation called Disciples Of Omni-Tek. You have probably heard of us, we are a big organisation setteled at The coast of piece".

Theylron had heard of the Disciples when traveling around Rubi Ka,it was a rather big organisation with alot of "Elite" members,he knew that the Presidents name was Banishedsoul, a person that had alot of respect amongst clanners and Omnis alike.

"If you have come here to try recruit me,you have done so in vain,i work for myself and myself only".
    Theylron didnt like working for any organisations,he was a loner he didnt like having other peoples depending on him when all hell broke loose.

"Im not here to try convince you to join us,only to invite you to our city...you see the Disciples know a good investment when they see one, and will go far to get hold of it"

Naefen stood up,put his rifle with the pipe down on his back.
    "Let me ask you something....what have you done so far in your life with Omni-Tek?i can answer that for you...Nothing.You have become a blood tirsty man with only riches on youre mind,Dont get me wrong riches are good but there are alot more in the world then just that.You have the ability to become someone more than just a Hired gun for the corporation wich we all love...you can become a bigger part.If you only let someone aid you".Naefen said as he moved closer to the frontdoor of the appartment.

"And i guess you meen that the Disciples can aid me"Theylron said with a low tone in his voice.
    "Maybe, maybe not its all up to you...you have my invite and the Disciples would be glad to have you as our guest come by our HQ whenever you find the time for it".Naefen said as he was opening the door..."And remeber my name, ull need it if you ever decide to come by our city".
    Then the door closed.

Theylron stood up from the bed,walked to his Gun rack n hung up his Pistols,he was thinking to himself what Naefen had said."You have become a blood tirsty man with only riches on your mind".When he thought about it Naefen wasnt far from the truth,blood and riches,the two things that had taken up all his time on Rubi Ka...and what for, honor,glory?and had he met any of those things yet? The answer was no.

Theylron headed to the bathroom,took a shower ,and laid down on his bed tired and thorned, he still thougt of the conversation he had with Naefen...the words circled in his mind bloodtirsty,riches,bigger part.......then the clouds of the night enshrouded him..............

((ooc would be glad for any suggestions...))
    Last edited by Theylron; Feb 9th, 2005 at 18:49:15.
    Proud member of the Disciples of Omni-Tek