Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post if you have the Uber Defensive Trader Nano! (Trader only!)

Post if you have the Uber Defensive Trader Nano! (Trader only!)

Well, I haven't gotten it yet.. but I'll have it in like 10-15 minutes.. so YAY.. but I wanna know who else has it because.. that's hawt!

After 9 hours of camping.. finally got the Psychic Data thingy... wewt!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

I got it!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

I got it last night.
    I got very lucky on the guardian of dissent drop. First kill. Everyone else had logged and the area was uncamped. The storyteller was a lot of fun...

I tried the nano out with a 220 soldier in the silo. The shielding part did not seem to work at all or the feedback info is compeltely bjorked. I guess I should try it again. I logged off in disqust when it appeared to not be doing anything at all. On the bright side, rrfe stays up and reflects the whole time and does not get overwritten. Just to check for rrfe causing problems, I tried it with and without rrfe on. Both times it didn't seem to do anything at all but completely zap my nano when finished. All the shots he did were just regular shots and one burst. All seemed to hit normally. I heard the NT version of the shield is bjorked too, but their add damage part is working fine.

[edit] Let me know if yours works. It could just be more built in nanomage hate I'm seeing as there are different flags for different breeds.[/edit]
    Last edited by Wap; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 02:08:08.
    Let those who are banned from the forums back on. CZ was not exactly just in his banning!!

Okay! I have figured out HOW this nano works!! It sucks.. Okay now listen...

Once you activate it.. I think it's draining my nano by like 1k every 5 seconds.. (not sure, but yeah)..

The nano works as long as your pool is above 0 (and the 15 second duration isn't up)... For soli/opi/atrox.. it gives a 65% reflect for each hit as long as your pool is above 0...

(good to test more than one mob before posting findings ) I haven't been able to exactly calculate, but.. it seems there's actually more to it than what I posted.. calculating exact numbers atm

Tradingstuff and I did some testing, we're not too far off, but somewhere in range of this...

Whenever mob does okay.. let's say you put up reflect (65% - soli/atrox/opi) and it hits you for 350, around take that, multiply the 350 by 1.65 (165% - the amount reflected) 578 dmg, - multiple it by 2.5'ish (somewhere around there) and that's how much nano it should cost for that hit.. so someone hitting you for 350 dmg while reflect up.. it'll zap 1445 nano or so.. more data would be nice! Sorry for confusing some, I tested on a mob that hit me for a lot.. so the amount of nano I was getting zapped was close to 3k (or so I thought), so it was nasty!

The Absorb for traders.. is recastable every minute..

ONCE the nano ends.. you will get drained of your nano -3k nano every 10 seconds...

New Info:

While the nano is running (the ACTUAL protection) You also are kicked in the a$$ with a -500 drain every 5 seconds.. gotta make it harder Funcom.. wewt

Also: It does stack with RRFE, but that reflect does not combine I'm fairly sure, you don't have 95% reflection with RRFE and this nano on.. only the higher one (65/70% for trader)

Attack: 1second (Insta-castable)
    recharge: 2 seconds
    Last edited by Nanotehnpoir; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 06:37:14.
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

Got it tonight..

Not fully tested yet
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    ::DustFront - Home Page ::
    Guild
    ::Corporate Justice:
    Characters
    ::FoxyTrader(TR:220)::FoxyAgent(AG:220)::Drfoxy(Dr:220)::
    Links
    ::FaceBook::Home Page
    info
    ::
    AOTradeskills - http://aotradeskills.com/dnn/ - On Xfire ::

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Got it tonight..

Not fully tested yet
    Be prepared to be a bit disapointed.. - if I'm not exactly right/if I find something out.. I'll edit it.. but I'm pretty sure on the -3,000 nano per hit thing..
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=460029

WTB our professionals looking into our sheilding nano.
    Let those who are banned from the forums back on. CZ was not exactly just in his banning!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=460029

WTB our professionals looking into our sheilding nano.
    WTB it to be changed from a -3k nano drain PER HIT, to -1k.. so it ACTUALLY has some use for the trader profession...

We can't get super massive nanopools like NT's Funcom - it really sucks for us.. for traders? It works quite well.. with right setups and equip - the NT one can be quite dandy..
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotehnpoir View Post
    WTB it to be changed from a -3k nano drain PER HIT, to -1k.. so it ACTUALLY has some use for the trader profession...

We can't get super massive nanopools like NT's Funcom - it really sucks for us.. for traders? It works quite well.. with right setups and equip - the NT one can be quite dandy..
    I keep seeing mixed reports on if the nano works or not. You say it does, and your sig says you are a solitus. Maybe it's only bugged for nanomages like I added to my top post earlier. I know the soldier I let hit me with regular shots hit me for almost the exact same damage when it was running and when it was not. It doesn't make sense honestly. Then again, looking at the odd combination of -3k, -50k, -500 dot, etc mass listings for the nano depletion makes me wonder about the coding of this nano.

Self Change 659 70
    if 3 == unknown
    Self Change 659 65
    if Breed == Solitus or
    Breed == Opifex or
    Breed == Atrox
    Self Change 661 250

Hard to know if one of these weird flags are supposed to be nanomage or if nanomage was just left out.
    Anyone know what the odd flags mean?

BTW. I figured out what the real intention of this nano is. It's to cast right before you hit sacrifice so that you can survive the one hit you take. Just hope you don't keep agg for more than 15 seconds because sacrifice lasts longer. I guess they got sick of people complaining about how silly the -'s on sacrifice are. All they would have to do is the -10k AMS to take the trader out of the equation. The -10k DMS and 1k hp part is just uneeded and silly.
    Last edited by Wap; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 04:43:44.

GIMP DEFENSE

For those of you who don't believe me!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Maybe it's only bugged for nanomages like I added to my top post earlier.
    Quite possible. 218 nanomage here, just uploaded it, and results don't differ much from:

Attacked by Coal Lizard!
    Coal Lizard hit you for 1192 points of radiation damage.
    Coal Lizard hit you for 1140 points of fire damage.
    Executing Nano Program: Nanobot Defense.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Coal Lizard hit you for 1237 points of radiation damage.

ie. it seems to do nothing at all. (although the deroot works fine, as does the nano-drain after 15s)
    ---
    Proud HUGE, inc resident gimp since 2003

"Clan members must not only be persuaded to accept Omni-Tek's total control, they should be conditioned to ask for it by name."
    -- Bill Barker, Schwa Corporation

Grats with another useless/bugged item...
    Sorry, actually tell /Aguall sometimes i use friend's account on forums ... so if you want to private mesaage to me - post ot Aguall

yup, seems bugged for all nanomages

Go go funcom There's your nanomage love guys
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotehnpoir View Post
    GIMP DEFENSE

For those of you who don't believe me!
    ur soo secksy!
    Tradingstuff 220/18 General of Viralbots Incorporated
    Quote Originally Posted by willlliams;
    Want a challenge ? roll MP or Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by deniska;
    LOL I was talking about a challange to get SK, not about challenge to get SK team

Quote Originally Posted by Uberstuff View Post
    ur soo secksy!

ooh baby don't turn me on! I know I am
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Credat_ View Post
    Quite possible. 218 nanomage here, just uploaded it, and results don't differ much from:
    Funcom hates me
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Funcom hates me
    Poor nanomages

This was supposed to be their love..

Doesn't even work - well at least it worked for me.. or I'd be one pissed solitus trader who spent 13 hours to get this damn nano
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!

I had my way with Chacapo last night when he was camping. We went all the way on the first date. Grats on the nano though but 9 hours?! That's insane, is the spawn suppose to this dumb?

Edit: the trinities just arrived at the guardian spot on RK2, how entertaining.
    Last edited by Minge; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 11:35:49.
    Minge ?
    It will remain playable until : 2007-10-27 16:08:34

Quote Originally Posted by Minge View Post
    Edit: the trinities just arrived at the guardian spot on RK2, how entertaining.
    Haha ya:P

And farming it for total like 5-6 hours now i think seen the mob twise one time it dropped monster parts second nothing at all.

FU FC
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Hmm, what does this do...
    Ahahahaaa, right, bugged for nanomages, of course, makes sense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast