Thread: Looking for a serious guild level 80-200

Exclamation Looking for a serious guild level 80-200

Hello I'm looking for a mid to high level guild that is into raids and exp hunting and PvP as much as possible...
    I play an L79 MA and a L71 Soldier both have yalms and self supporting... both are well equipped (L112 Implants and OP Assault class armours)
    I usually play on the average 5-12 hours a day and take the game very seriously. my personal goals are to find a like minded guild that suits me... get to L200 within the next month and a half, and make the top 10 most wanted list for Omni.
    I prefer to raid or exp with a tight group every day ..
    I came from EQ and served several of the ubar guilds on fen ro, before deciding my time was past and tryed a new universe... but I miss the way the guilds in EQ raid every night and do things as a group....
    Im looking for that same type guild on RK2 and would prefer omni... but if the right clan guild were to approch me I would consider it.
    thanks for listening and thanks in advance for any guild leads...
    Caysie L79 MA RK2
    Sixxey L72 Soldier RK2

If you enioy a military type of org, and don't mind the role-playing of such, check out Division 3: Omni Reclamation at www.projectrevenant.com
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

Talking

thank you for the reply..
    As of Sunday I'm now an Applicant of Omni-tech Wolf Pack