Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outzone Conspiracy?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Such as having a paid job and working for the greater good of the entire planet not just yourself or your organisation?
    Naefen this is exacty why ICC Resistance has been formed. I am sick of the ICC dragging Omni-Tek's good name in the mud for the past 700 years. I am sick and tired of ICC pulling Clans, Omni-Teks, and other Corporation Strings. I am sick and tired of ICC lies.

ICC Resistance is now bigger than the ICC Operated Dust Brigade. ICC Resistance is the first real form of peace on this planet comprise of Omni-Tek, Clans, and Neutrals fighting for our planet and a good corporation which got pulled on ICC Strings.

And, there are two targets on our list Boss Pinnochio Ross for being pulled on ICC Strings and being a bigot and allowing ICC push us over. And, Clown Puppet Silverstone who has not pushed the ICC off this planet and getting pulled on ICC strings now.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Feb 17th, 2005 at 15:33:21.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

All I have to say to the ICC Resistance is that if you ,under your mad cause ,targets Mr.Ross there is no shred of doubt in my mind that you are my enemy.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Exclamation

Youngest CEO in the history of Omni-Tek shows you ICC Puppet. He is no doubt an agent of the ICC. And, wanting to prosper will destroy Omni-Tek. Look at the press conference he was looking at ICC not Omni Prime. He was with ICC when he crash landed in Athen. ICC Programmed Robot. He is a target and will die a cruel and miserable fate. The war with the Clans is over. The war against the ICC has begun.

Naefen; you love Omni-Tek, you will want to see a better CEO of Omni-Tek, not one like Boss Pinnochio Ross attached to ICC strings. Wake up and smell the coffee, ICC will destroy this corporation using the puppet.

The Future is Now.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Feb 17th, 2005 at 19:24:23.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Perhaps my logic excapes you, Clansmen do not wish to be employees of Omni-Tek. In short i will phrase it so that even one brainwashed in the way of OT might understand it, we no work for OT.

As OT monopalises all trade onto this planet and the only way Clanners have been able to make anything for themselves was by fighting for the right to earn our own money without it being sullied by OT hands. If OT would remove thier assasins, programers and others bent on releasing dangerous constructs into our territories then i am sure that we may well be able to approach the negotiation table with some slight belief that perhaps OT were beguinning to honour the idea of looking after everyone on Rubi-Ka. We never wanted to fight, but have been driven to it by fear and nessecity.

I will fight the alliens regardless of who thier controlling agent is, but be advised, i like many will defend members of the council from attack, wether by allien, OT or ICC resistance.
    Regarding the resistance, i shall watch your actions as will many and they shall truely show where your course lies. I pray for peace and hold a gun ready for the sign of betrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    If OT would remove thier assasins, programers and others bent on releasing dangerous constructs into our territories then i am sure that we may well be able to approach the negotiation table with some slight belief that perhaps OT were beguinning to honour the idea of looking after everyone on Rubi-Ka. We never wanted to fight, but have been driven to it by fear and nessecity.

Before you start naming dirty tactics such as these I suggest you also take a look at your own faction and see if they have used any of them in the past and present.
    Speaking like this also witness of a deception of pureness that is, in many ways, scary. Throwing all blame aside and onto one part is an easy solution but will, in the end, get you nowhere.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Exclamation

When I walk the streets I hear people call me Messiah and Joan of Ark, one person even called me Mother Terresa. All of Earth's pasts who brought peace. I bring peace, but to bring peace there needs to be a war.

ICC; I bring that war to you, your puppets, and your supporters. Anyone supporting ICC and their puppets, prepare for war. May the trumpets in Heaven sound loudly as I bring my guns up and blast up ICC Headquarters.

Clown Puppet Silverstone and Boss Pinnochio Ross you lied to the people to long. You are filling your own pockets with credits from this war. You are letting people suffer and die when Athen needs to be rebuilt. Your letting people die of contanimated water which ICC polluted.

We need peace. And, to bring this peace there needs to be war. Let ICC crumble. And; those who support them and their puppets will perish.

The Future is Now.

When I walk the streets I hear people call me Messiah and Joan of Ark, one person even called me Mother Terresa. All of Earth's pasts who brought peace. I bring peace, but to bring peace there needs to be a war.
    Written from the perspective of Jesska Rhees

No idea who mother Terresa is, but Messiah? More like miss-i-crazy-ya. Those voices in your head need a good spanking. If you get to Omni-Reform I'm sure they can help you with that.

That sure isn't what people in the real world have to say about you....

((OOC: Enough with the past earth references ffs. nazi's, mother terresa...had you read the book you would know that most of that knowledge is now gone.))
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

((OOC: Enough with the past earth references ffs. nazi's, mother terresa...had you read the book you would know that most of that knowledge is now gone.))
    (( Think of Earth references as having an allegory value. Theoretically we should have all a shared background, thousands of years of shared history and culture. From the 20th century to the 250th century there would have been all host of famous and infamous people, great wars, great occasions. Even if all pre-Omega information were lost, we should still have many example of the past to draw on.

But this is a fictional setting. no one has bothered to write up a history of this fictional universe to that level of detail, and few bother reading it if it existed. Disappointingly most of things in Prophet without Honour are things you cannot even use as in-character knwoledge. We should all know who the We'd all know who the equivalents of Mother Teresa, the Hitler and the Marylin Monroe of the 250th century would be. But as they don't exist, we refer back to what we do know. It may not make literal sense, but it conveys meaning and character and I think its a legitimate tool given the limitations of the medium.

How much sense would it make the orignal post if it use all imagined names as in:

"When I walk the streets I hear people call me Quid-Oyi-Magor and Elish of the Vanati, one person even called me Kibist da Dompimica."

Sometimes in fiction you have to use daramtic licence to convey meaning and make a good story. And lets not forget AO's setting itself is full of such references.

))
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Exclamation

OOC: Also Savoy Rubi-Ka Clans, Omni-Tek, and Neutrals we have all one thing in common we are all decendents of Earth. We are not aliens from other planets. We are all human. Even though most were genetically made we are all human still either born here and have decendents of Earth or came here from Earth.

And, also it is impossible to lose 30,000-60,000 years of history unless Earth had a massive nuclear strike in which every city in the world was leveled. Where of course if that happened, we would not be here on Rubi-Ka.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Feb 20th, 2005 at 18:36:28.

ooc

there are more planets colonized then earth and rubi-ka
    even asteroid colonys exist, i would say.

and there was a massive nuklear strikes on earth, was somewhere around 2010?
    shortly after the big virus.
    all citys were destroyed and only some small tribes had survived plus the omega (those that were behind the nukes, with big S, and virus) in there bunker.
    those omega invented the nanotech in the first place, slaved all the humand that had survived the nuklear winter. later the enslaved humand raise under the leader ship of some halfbreed and killed most omegas.

just some little historycal sumup inbetween. now lest continue with your weird conspiracys.

/ooc
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

And, also it is impossible to lose 30,000-60,000 years of history unless Earth had a massive nuclear strike in which every city in the world was leveled. Where of course if that happened, we would not be here on Rubi-Ka.
    all citys were destroyed and only some small tribes had survived plus the omega (those that were behind the nukes, with big S, and virus) in there bunker.
    those omega invented the nanotech in the first place, slaved all the humand that had survived the nuklear winter. later the enslaved humand raise under the leader ship of some halfbreed and killed most omegas
    The Book, Prophet Without Honor, is a free read and contains all the info on the above topics, and helps establish pre history leading to Rubi-ka. A great read and very informative. you can find it here

Cheers

Social

/ooc
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Before you start naming dirty tactics such as these I suggest you also take a look at your own faction and see if they have used any of them in the past and present.
    Speaking like this also witness of a deception of pureness that is, in many ways, scary. Throwing all blame aside and onto one part is an easy solution but will, in the end, get you nowhere.
    We are forced to defend ourselves against a better armed, better equiped, Better funded and aggressive force, and you wonder why we are forced to use smilar tactics as the OT comand? In many ways i appluad your niavity. As to going anywhere, in case you havent noticed, the Clans are fighting to remain where they are, free from the Tyranny of OT and the beuorcracy of the world beyond Rubi-Ka. I pray there may be peace, or failing that and understanding that grows between us as we fight the Alians from this planet, but i do not know how i can assist any OT cities when i am attacked on sight by your "welcoming" Kinsmen.

((ooc-just thought we need to get back on topic, this is getting rather interesting /ooc ))

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Tepulus
    OOC: Also Savoy Rubi-Ka Clans, Omni-Tek, and Neutrals we have all one thing in common we are all decendents of Earth. We are not aliens from other planets. We are all human. Even though most were genetically made we are all human still either born here and have decendents of Earth or came here from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummu
    ooc

there are more planets colonized then earth and rubi-ka
    even asteroid colonys exist, i would say.

those omega invented the nanotech in the first place, slaved all the humand that had survived the nuklear winter. later the enslaved humand raise under the leader ship of some halfbreed and killed most omegas.

just some little historycal sumup inbetween. now lest continue with your weird conspiracys.

/ooc

One word...pwnt
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    Perhaps my logic excapes you, Clansmen do not wish to be employees of Omni-Tek. In short i will phrase it so that even one brainwashed in the way of OT might understand it, we no work for OT.
    Odd is it not how when some one dose not believe what you believe that person is ALWAYS brain washed at best or evil at worst.

Now to throw another load of Napalm on the fire.

Sol Banking.

When Noctum was first discovered, well after all other companies declined to take intrest in Rubi-Ka, it was Sol Banking that first cried foul and claimed that Omni-Tech had cheated. (May 29, 28715)

From that point on, from the following company alliance ban that came shortly after (March 15, 28716), every large scale move against Omni-Tech has been lead by Sol Banking. Those of you who care to check may read up on the historical archives and see each case that I will forgo mentioning here to keep things moving.

Sol Banking is a Bank, aplace that makes money off of other peoples money, if the Aliens are infact created, who better to fund their creation than a massive chain of banks, and who better to hide the costs, and probably make others pay said costs, than Banking Accountants.

Despite the ongoing chaos due to the Alien Invasion no large scale Sol Banking effort has been made. Atleast, no overt effort has been made.

ICC is simply a group of people who are charged with saying "Now children, play nice." and hitting knuckles with a ruler every now and again. Kitty, I wonder how much of the conspiracy you are seeing in ICC is infact instigated by Sol-Banking personel.

[QUOTE=Editor: FJRK]February 1 29479

“It is clear…” Solis continued, “...that they would be quite happy for these aliens to destroy us leaving them free to retake the entire planet. Until such time as there is co-operation on planetary security and clan forces are given the opportunity to repel the invasion force on an equal footing then we will continue to oppose the Unicorn presence on Rubi-Ka”

QUOTE]

If this were the case then why are Omni Cities being struck at least as often as Clan citys by the Alien assults.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    February 1 29479
    Whatever the situation in the outzone it is clear that there are questions to be answered – are you listening Omni Tek?
    Prehaps no answers have been given because they do not know the answers them selves.

I for one am in favor of the idea of the theory that the Aliens are an engenered race and my reasons for this are as follows.

1) The varioty of differences in all Alien troopers. Even among our own race there are several geneticaly altered offshoots, each one going in a different direction but still remaining close to human. Most of our differences come from training and equipment. However these Aliens have creatures in their ranks that are so unalike any of the other creatures that they may as well be another race all together. Many of them seem to be designed to highly ****ific tasks that would limit their usefullness, even make them a liablity, in other situations.

2) There have been no other reported attacks on any other planets by the Aliens. So far only Rubi-Ka is under assult so unless this is some king of recon in force on serious drugs it is unlikely that it is any kind of real invasion of human (ish) controled space. If they only have the resources to attack one plannet at a time then we should have little trouble in casting them off, yet reinforcements on a daily basis make that impossable.

3) Weapon selection, while my experiance with Aliens is very limited I did notice that their weapons tended to have a Chemical or Radiation effect, both are highly disruptive and distructive to the human body. However both of these seem to have little annoyance to the aliens themselves if they reside in the Outzone. I find it odd that an invading force would issue their troops non leathel and semi leathel weapons to their own troom, ofcourse non leahtel and semi leathel to themselves that is.

4) Lack of heavy weapons emplacements. Correct me if I am wrong, but in all the Alien city attacks that I know of, no heavy artilery or space based weapons have been brought into play, almost as if they wish to capture the areas with the minimum damage to the existing stucture work possable.

5) Lack of cross contamination. To wildly different species are encountering each other on a constant basis, enough time has passed for our illnesses to mutate enough to begin causing unknown illnesses among the alien races and vica versa. Yet no reports of new and unknown illnesses have been reported by ANY one. This implys one of two things. The time span is not yet large enough to account for cross contamination or that the core dna use was already immune or resistant to the already existing diseases.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

what if omni/sol/icc/clan had nothing todo with the aliens........?

everybody is so blinded by trying to blame the other side that you forgot we unleashed hell when we let the beast loose...somthing pretty powerful had to put the beast in it's place a long time befor we were here.

think it's a coincadence that as soon as the first portal in the universe to shadowlands open's an invasion force of unknown size has targeted it....did ergo close the gate in self defence?...did we open up his defence

maybe this invasion was planed along time ago.....or maybe they see us as a threat(we are releaseing bigger and bigger monsters into the universe)we never did find out where all the mutants came from..and w/ all side's pointing fingers at each other instead of outside scource's we may never know.....

there are biodome's w/ monsters imprisioned...there's shadowlands w/ entire races imprisioned........we may have just made the universe's biggest jailbreak happen in the name of profit....and it seems the universe's other races would put RK back under lock and key.....

and if they did put the beast there...alot of the beast's skin is on our people...would look like the beast is multiplying like rabbits to them...eather that or there's 1000+ variations(players w/ beast armor equiped) of the beast that they put away

/ooc my conspiracy>
    edit:...it's a theory it wasn't directed at anyone....
    Last edited by drgrimmy; Apr 30th, 2005 at 09:57:20.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

I only said I was infavor of the theory, not that I blindly subscribed to it. Focusing to much on one thing is death for an agent. Also, I did list why I was infavor of it with out resulting to hours of mindless ranting.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

1) The varioty of differences in all Alien troopers. Even among our own race there are several geneticaly altered offshoots, each one going in a different direction but still remaining close to human. Most of our differences come from training and equipment. However these Aliens have creatures in their ranks that are so unalike any of the other creatures that they may as well be another race all together. Many of them seem to be designed to highly ****ific tasks that would limit their usefullness, even make them a liablity, in other situations.
    We do not actually know what the aliens look like. I seem to remember it being mentioned that they were in bio-mechanical suits. I would assume they have different types of suits, however we do not know if the things inside are different.

3) Weapon selection, while my experiance with Aliens is very limited I did notice that their weapons tended to have a Chemical or Radiation effect, both are highly disruptive and distructive to the human body. However both of these seem to have little annoyance to the aliens themselves if they reside in the Outzone. I find it odd that an invading force would issue their troops non leathel and semi leathel weapons to their own troom, ofcourse non leahtel and semi leathel to themselves that is.
    Why is this odd? It means if the enemy captures your weapons then they can not be effectivly used against you.

5) Lack of cross contamination. To wildly different species are encountering each other on a constant basis, enough time has passed for our illnesses to mutate enough to begin causing unknown illnesses among the alien races and vica versa. Yet no reports of new and unknown illnesses have been reported by ANY one. This implys one of two things. The time span is not yet large enough to account for cross contamination or that the core dna use was already immune or resistant to the already existing diseases.
    Maybe due to the bio-mechanical suits they where? (speculation)
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Ghost, as much as i dislike it i understand what you are suggesting, however i find it a moot point wne i may not even come near either your cities or you Elite troops without immediatly being fired on...
    My personal beliefe is that these invaders are alien in the true sence of the word, they are not human they have no humanlike traites, if anything there behaviour is more like a swarm, or hive with dedicated scouts soldiers and workers. The reasoning for this, in my opinion is this,
    IF any, ANY corperation had the tech no how to set up and maintain this level of military activity they would do so and more importantly they would chose to direct it at thier prime market competitors, not a backwater planet even if it is a main Notum exporter. There is something that concerns this spiecies, it is on this planet and like one or two others here i think it has to do with the portal. My own investigations of these areas are just starting, but so far all i have seen concerns me.
    The alien menace must be reasoned with or stopped dead. I would like to apply the same lolgic to OT personal, some of whom i have been able to maintan a dialogue with, however those are few and far between. to quote one of my superiours, "its hard to engage in a dialogue with a bullet."

Quote Originally Posted by Knightzilla

Maybe due to the bio-mechanical suits they where? (speculation)
    True, but there are pesonel who board alien craft as a matter of course, it is highly unlikely that the aliens stay with in their suits at all times.

Elrian, allow me to counter your points as you have countered mine. First on the technology front, while alien tech is more advanced than our own, it is not that much more advanced and there have been several cases of successful adaptation for our own uses. If a company did develop this tech they would not be able to simply use it to come in and destroy us all and say "We are king of the hill" and take over everything, even with the tech numbers would tell and everyone else would want to be on top, both for the Noctum and the tech.

However if said company were to come in after we had been destoryed by an alien invasion then repelled those same invaders it would be easier for them to take control of the ruins that remained. This would give them access to the ONLY sourse of Noctum known to us but would also allow them to market "reverse enginered" alien tech to anyone after a few years.

And just because I suspect that the aliens are engineered dose not mean they started off with human DNA. Ants follow chemical comands with out questions, Bee's Wasps and a host of other insects do the same, all of them use swarm and hive structures. Given that insects are easier to control, relitivly speaking, than creatures that have higher intelligence, also relitivly speaking, it would make sense to begin with them as a base DNA point then add in other traits for the commanders.

after more reserch and brain storming RK/SL makes alot of sense as a alien prison planet...

1)it's isolated(concider'd a "backwater planet by our standard's..let alone an alien race that soo far away that we have never seen/herd of them on over 1000 planets")

2)lower prisoners are aloud in the yard(shades on rk for example)..while more violent criminals are imprissioned behind the sl portal(burning shades in inf for example)...and most violent imprisined in pan..thats the beast behind 6 ergo gates(security/lockdown gates?)

3)the notum leaving the planet and most native race's being reliant on notum to survive(rk was/is the only place known to have notum)...maybe the notum is whats holding these things to the planet like the nanobreeds....what if one jumped into the notum delivery canon's and infested another planet...the aliens may be here to stop that from happening.......if so I can see why omni would send in the unicorns to secrure there assets(notum in this case) like they would on any other world.

even the clanners have to sell there notum to omni to get it off planet..not much of a problem there(from a rp perspective)...but the aliens would stop mining all together in my opinion to keep the beasties in check....hope i'm not right cause this kill's any chance of negotiation w/ the alien force...as we would be seen as helping release a locust across the universe and have done nothing but shoot them on sight since they came here

edit: on the battel suit theory.I think there all ZiX.........normal "pet" zix may be reserve force's...only alien's I have ever seen outside of a battlesuit are zix...and i ran into a really really big zix on ship last night(bloodcreeper sized in boss room w/ 8 lower zix around him)...witch would kinda imply that there evolved/engineer'd spiders(very low matabolisim's would mean they could do reserch for 45 days stright w/o eating to devolop advanced technology...

Maybe we haven't seen the real aliens yet...this could possably be a scout force of evolved/engineer'd insect soldiers(an alien drone?)...loyal,strong and hitting out of reflex(and they still try to bite you after losing all there legs if there left alive)

Omni evolved the human race into 4 breeds ...is it such a far reach to think the aliens may have done the same w/ other types of animals?
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 4th, 2005 at 22:04:51.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast