Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For those who said it was impossible..

Very nice - Mad props
    We're all gone again ;p

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=445035 - Some info regarding Movie Making =)

Talking

this is pr0n!
    pr0000000n i tell you
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

k whats next a slayer in subway
    nice job on te tweaking and a was so happy to be abel to cast it at lvl 90

hehe most crazy shiat ever...grats Dude!

Nice twinking and team work. Makes me wonder what else is possible in this game. Hats of to you and everyone that lend a helpping hand.
    Muhahaha

Just wondering, as you get a whole level when you doing the ring quests, did you start doing these quests as max level 56 ? or are there any way to avoid getting a level in xp when finishing the ring quest? teaming with high levels doesnt help :\

Terminate once in a while helps...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

OMG this is one sick, twisted person.... god I admire him....
    Proud member of .:Nordic Alliance:.
    Centrine 209/11 Solitus Meta-Physicist (Equip)
    Sansao 205/7 Nanomage Engineer (Equip)

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores
    Terminate once in a while helps...
    You obviously never done this quest for lower level chars, without any xp in pool\bar you still get a level each ring you do, unless there is a way to fool the reward that says "huge xp boost"

only know for elysium quest at level 60 for soldier totw twink to get into tier 1, delete the mission after you get the mark and then hand it over to ergo, so you get the second ring and no xp at all.

ok thx, guess its working for all zones

Quote Originally Posted by cashinc
    You obviously never done this quest for lower level chars, without any xp in pool\bar you still get a level each ring you do, unless there is a way to fool the reward that says "huge xp boost"
    Well i have i did them before they got "fixed" so you could enter zones without doing quests.... Which is quite a while and a few fixes ago...
    And unless you get a whole level of XP as 1 reward it's not a problem using /terminate... If you get more than 1level worth of XP as 1 reward then yes your right...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores
    Well i have i did them before they got "fixed" so you could enter zones without doing quests.... Which is quite a while and a few fixes ago...
    And unless you get a whole level of XP as 1 reward it's not a problem using /terminate... If you get more than 1level worth of XP as 1 reward then yes your right...
    blablabla, read the post your answering next time

Full level from ring quests? Not last time I did the Nas to Ely one at least. Think I got about 75% of a level.
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

How is it possible to get a full levels worth off a mission reward when an experience cap exists? Something's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetarygate
    How is it possible to get a full levels worth off a mission reward when an experience cap exists? Something's not right.
    Need someone from FC to give us an answer to that , but the reward says something like "huge xp boost".... if i remember correct you ding from 75-76 on ely-scheol key... not sure about the lower ones..but the scheol-ado and up gives even more...

Im pretty sure theres been a couple of ruined twinks cause of this ****...

How about you get your head out of the place where the sun don't shine and grow up, mate... First off all don't say i obviously never done anything when i have and come up with a moronic rely like that once i tell you i have... And specially not when you don't even know wtf your talking about... Because if you need a FC reply you obviously don't know if it gives a full level do you? And if it don't /terminate works perfectly fine... Huge xp boost have never meant that you obviously get a new level like you are implying...
    Last edited by Escritores; Feb 16th, 2005 at 17:46:19.

nice one

next step: lvl 60 Engie @The Beast gogo
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

I had a high lvl person in team for the quests but it didn't matter I still got 75% of a level on the ones with 'xp boost', I just termed it off each time. Yes I started all these quests already at lvl 60.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast