Thread: Im at a loss

Im at a loss

Im trying to think on how to equip the 250 brain, and as far as treatment goes, thts not an issue, of course - but how do I make the abilities for it? Has someoen equipped and if they did do they remebr how? I just cant think of what I need at all :/
    Dumble

wtb sleep, nm search tool ftw!
    Dumble

Have you got 10 dna perks?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

If you're 220 you don't need to perk enhance dna for the 250 brain (if you have the yellow belt from tnh) :P

merlin sleeves, ql300 eye of the evening star, agi pistol, 2x anything, some sekutek, a pair of vtes and you're pretty much set
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Yeah I dont have the belt or the evening star, i just totaly had a mind blank when i tried to think about it.. ill look into this stuff
    Dumble

I did it with Haldruf belt instead, only 1 merlin sleeve, some ql250ish imps, look carefully because some places symbs are better (ear for example). You can dual a agil pistol with a jess or marahnee if you need more int/psy. Currently working out how to get 270 brain without burden ^^
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Hehe i dont have either belt so im SOL there - but i have some perk resettting I think I can do it now
    Dumble