Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bred ?

Bred ?

What bred for trader ? I readed few thread's here and... trader need a lot nanoenergy - so nanomage, but nanomage have so crap hp, hmmm atrox ? low int/psych... solitus ? If anybody can write here anything what can help.... it would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Siriam
    What bred for trader ? I readed few thread's here and... trader need a lot nanoenergy - so nanomage, but nanomage have so crap hp, hmmm atrox ? low int/psych... solitus ? If anybody can write here anything what can help.... it would be nice

opi!!! \o/
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

The answer is obviously: Shade.

edit: *runs*

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Siriam
    Nanomage is a nono unless you are making a dedicated tradeskiller IMO. HP is more important than nano in the end. Solitus works pretty well, but I would go Opifex for the extra evades.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by baffle
    Nanomage is a nono unless you are making a dedicated tradeskiller IMO. HP is more important than nano in the end. Solitus works pretty well, but I would go Opifex for the extra evades.
    Ya, evades is actually the most important "tool" traders have at higher levles in PvM. Opi has a tad lower HP and nano than soli and its harder to get some abilities but opi is still a very good choice. I dont regret being a solitus because there are alot of good things about being solitus compared to opi tho.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Atrox = Da Win, actually I would say Atrox if you are up for a big challenge to get really good symbs on and 300 chosen (both of which are possible, but not easy)

If you want to take it a little easier Opi. The +evades is nice.

Of corse easiest for high end equipment would be soli. but that's so bla IMO
    Last edited by Godzilla; Jan 28th, 2005 at 01:38:36.
    Remember the Alamo!

Current Gear

Future Gear

[Hells Heroes] Thaset : You and I long to live like wind upon the water. If we close our eyes, we'll maybe realize there's more to life than what we have known. And I can't believe I've spent so long living lies I knew were wrong inside, I've just begun to see the light.

Isn't that so sweet

atrox is nice to enjoy the nice heal delta from symbs fast
    opifex is nice if you got a nice cashflow and can get some sharpshooter armor(should be possible to equip QL 300 at 210)
    Cordura agent 216 Defender Rank : Competent (15)
    Kasstoa 149 enf Defender Rank : Suited (16)
    JdealdladopeDefender Rank : Starter (4)
    DRevil lvl 8X Doc Retired old boy

Opisex for teh win!

Opi are just cuter than the rest. For traders, each has pro's and cons, but all will work out in the end.

Solitus: No dark blue attributes, avg hp and nano
    Opifex: Stamina is exp, so heal delta comes in later, nice evades, most symbs are easy to get in
    Atrox: Symbiant pain, but our nice heal delta should really show here. Also would look espcially sexy in a monitor smoking suit! Low nano pool, high HP
    Nano: Some nice +nano skill items, crappy hp w/ crazy big nano pool. Easier time getting into a lot of trader armors.

If you aren't sure, just go to character creation, close your eyes and start clicking. Anything you pick should work out in the end.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Out of curiosity, does solitus' ability to get into higher symbs shrink the evades diff between them and opi? And if so, then by how much?

Just curious
    Fluffer - 220 Keeper

the only advantage for the soli vs the opi is the stam that aint crappy
    opi will equip better symbs,have same hps, better skills in general, will equiip alien armor alot easier
    Cordura agent 216 Defender Rank : Competent (15)
    Kasstoa 149 enf Defender Rank : Suited (16)
    JdealdladopeDefender Rank : Starter (4)
    DRevil lvl 8X Doc Retired old boy

Would have to compare to another trader my level, but I doubt it. Mainly because opi don't have real bad attribute problems - stamina is most expesive. Look at the symbs you're trying to equip, and so far, for the ones I've put in, stamina wasn't a req. I suppose if it were I would consider putting a different symb in that slot. We do have 3 types to chose from, so there are alternatives. Even where it is, str/sta are easier to buff than just about any other attribute pair, so it's not such a bad weakness to have.

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Code:
    Solitus

Strength ...... 472 / 772
    Agility ....... 480 / 780
    Stamina ....... 480 / 780
    Intelligence .. 480 / 780
    Sense ......... 480 / 780
    Psychic ....... 480 / 780

Opifex

Strength ...... 464 / 764
    Agility ....... 544 / 944
    Stamina ....... 480 / 680
    Intelligence .. 464 / 764
    Sense ......... 512 / 912
    Psychic ....... 448 / 748

Atrox

Strength ...... 512 / 912
    Agility ....... 480 / 780
    Stamina ....... 512 / 912
    Intelligence .. 400 / 600
    Sense ......... 400 / 600
    Psychic ....... 400 / 600
    Do your own judgement
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Strength ...... 512 / 912

Grrr i'm really strong!
    Remember the Alamo!

Current Gear

Future Gear

[Hells Heroes] Thaset : You and I long to live like wind upon the water. If we close our eyes, we'll maybe realize there's more to life than what we have known. And I can't believe I've spent so long living lies I knew were wrong inside, I've just begun to see the light.

Isn't that so sweet

Opifex.

Just look at total stats for 220.

Nano is never a problem at high level, so there is no use in going NanoBreed.
    Proud veteran of Tranquility(Atlantean)

Afelia - Opifex trader : PvM armour
    Adv: Armour -Trox Melee Adventurer by heart.

SWG doesn't have leets... there's no competition -Cold
    We will not be able to hit the barn from the inside! - Spluggzter
    Hmmmm, I am still too gimped to live - Baxie

brown bread, or some country wheat germ thingy, white bread is bad , you might as well be eating junk food.

/always orders wheat bread in subway
    //the only place i eat sammiches
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble
    brown bread, or some country wheat germ thingy, white bread is bad , you might as well be eating junk food.

rofl
    Remember the Alamo!

Current Gear

Future Gear

Isn't that so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble

no no no you have it all wrong...you have to get the parmisian oregano bread from subway! h8 that they discontinued the jallepeno bread

Ewww subway is nasty. Quizno's for teh win!

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy
    Ewww subway is nasty. Quizno's for teh win!
    Actually I prefer a Publix deli sub. They have the really really good Boar's Head lunch meat and they pack it on big time. Best sub I've had so far. Publix, for those that don't know is a grocery store

Talking

1st opi
    2nd sol
    3rd trox
    4th nano

if tradeskill
    1st nano
    2nd opi
    3rd sol
    4th trox

for style and fun
    1st trox