Thread: MBC Doc - Use crit scope?

MBC Doc - Use crit scope?

Hi

im a level 205/18 doc, using an MBC. Well i have one short question; should i use one of those crit scopes or not? I´m talking about Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer.

I just feeling little worried about the insane -init.. both wepon and nanoinit. Is the loss really being compensate by add the "small" ammount of % crit chance? I guess it depends on what proff you are and what wepon you are using.

I´ve asked around a little ingame without any good answers.

If you guys suggest that i should use a scope, is there any specific ql level to aim for?

Besides i use the eremite macro sensor atm, witch is very good and has no -inits.. but it still only adds 1 in crit chance.

Best regards,

/Jeh

If you swap to an AS weapon for pvp, you wanna get a ql 275 vision enhancer (or ELLTS -- but good luck), I would just keep that equipped constantly, as not the easiest thing to equip, unless you spent IP in perception.

If you don't swap to an AS weapon for pvp, use and alien crit scope, Viral Targeting Subunit, it has a lot more crit, and ql 300 is actually +25 nano init.

Since docs rarely are full def, the init debuffs won't hurt you too badly.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Use a ql300 alien crit scope. raise inits till you're at either 0 points (so you're not negative init)

You're going to be at full agg, so thats -1 to attackspeed anyway

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Ok, since i dont PVP ill start hunting for a subunit, and avoid the targeting scope.

Thx

/Jeh

From auno I get:

Attack time 1s
    Recharge time 1s

If I remember correctly, you only need either -25 or -125 inits to wield it 1/1 at full agg.
    Can't remember precisely how much inits tho, quite a while since I twinked FBR on my 125 keeper @ 1/1 full agg :X

And yeah, crits on mbc helps on fling + normal shots, but does nothing to bursts

I use a QL240 MBC and QL290 Viral Targeting Subunit. The red inititives make absolutely no difference to performance.

Only thing to be aware of is that VTS below QL290 have a slight negative impact on nano init and ones above QL290 have a slight nano init bonus

If your a nanomage i'd switch to the endurance hud item

Yeah, but im soli.

Just got an ql 270ish scope on, and now i have like +390 in ranged init. And like you say, i cant see any dif in the performance. If i understand right, there is actully no need to spend more IP/research/what ever into ranged init? (Since docs always are on full agg for the nano init)

Nope, no need at all.

I'm using 275 VE together with a 1.5 1.5 shotgun, and I have barely any IP in ranged init

(Tho pre 205, you can be full def, since you don't need that much nanocinit to instacast cr & ch full def)