Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all RK2 RP Guilds and Players!!!!!!

Smile RK2 RP

(OOC: I'm glad to be reading this post, as I am new to RK and un-knowingly signed up to RK2. It was disheartning to see a lack of RP and social organization.. I'm very community and RP oriented, and this gives me hope that my money isn't completely wasted when I pay to play AO on RK2..)

IC, of course!

A somewhat unreliable looking opifex sits, grinning in the corner...

"Well, I'm no fan of the Omni-tek oppressors. Who is, after all? But the ordinary OT employee is just trying to make a buck. And so am I, after all. So, I'm not gonna refuse to sell them that new shotgun they're *itching* to get a hold of."

He waits for a second, grinning a bit wider beneath his shades, then continues.

"Of course, I'll charge the scumbag double, and then kill him in a dark alley and take my shotgun back."
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

powerful yet attractive opifex woman walks into the room, smiles at her friend tahrus and sits down. she calmly folds her hands in her lap. She places her large weapon across her knees and motions for her bodyguards to sit as well.

she sits watching the activity in the room with interest and cracks a tiny smile on her lips, she coughs a moment and glances back at Tahrus, silently asking if she might be able to step up to the podium.

not really caring what his response is, she stands up and walks witha very powerful stride to teh podium.

she clears her throat to gain the attention of the room
    " Hello fellow rpers of rubi-ka. i am Bayala, most of you know who i am, so no further introduction needs to be made, but i only have one thing to say."

she smiles a lil bit and looks over at tahrus again

"I ma not do massive events, and i may not be awake all the time, but i do spend a lot of time wrapped up in the world around me. I take care that my masked commandos are in check (although sometimes they get a little cocky) and i have created a life for myself. anyone who knows me knows that."

she glances down at her belly and up to the door waiting to see if miridan will make it.

"as some of you know, i am getting married (hopefully on the 17th) but i can't sem to find a preist. well the time has come that i need to get a preist or you people will all have to face one very very unhappy fixer."
    "I have heard everything tahrus has said and then some. why do we continually sit on our butts and do nothing while omni kills our clanners daily? why do we sit around and bicker with each other when there are omni to be destroyed? :::OOC::: why do we bother to play a Role playing game if we don't ROLE PLAY!!!!!!!
    ::::ic::::
    Bayala calmly walks back to her seat and sits back down, folding her hands gently in her lap.

Talking

Miridan leaning against the wall to the rear of the room begins to clap loudly at his gorgeous wife to be with a proud smile.

Miridan walks toward Bayala and takes a seat beside her and gives her tummy a gentle rub looking lovingly into her eyes...
    Miridan
    President of Fatal Exception

Bayala is the APPLE of my eye

A short Atrox wearing Tank armor, and chilled armor strolls in. Looking at the gathoring people. Smiles in a very inteligent, something good is starting, even if all the members here arn't liked, type of smile.

Looking to the podium, then to the crowd in the hall. "fellow clanners, I am an Nanotech of little fame and fortune. I see what most are saying, and have a sugestion. One that will allow us to do as we will. We need to Get a Rubi-Ka thinkers association going. People who will bring ideas to the front. We need a seperate group who are the action people. the ones that will follow up on the thinkers ideas. For this we must undestand our str and weakness.

What i propose, is to get a meeting of people interested, log the conversations, and then post so the whole world can see. We need not fear Omni. For when we start, who can stop the might of the Clans. Today we do something small, and the snowball rolls to form something greater. "

Looking around, "Always remember never judge a book by the cover. Your looking at a Nanotech, not enforcer. Goodday.

Peace Talks-R-Idle

OOC:

Like all of you, I too want to start seeing some messages, some news, or possibly even some articles posted up on the AO homepage about RK2. As you've probably already covered, it can only happen once something major starts happening here on RK2. Something somewhat major is about to go down but... <.< >.> I can't really talk about it. (Big Brother is watching us all...) Regardless, the only way to get a buzz going about is by spreading the word about the most major events going on RK2. Those of you leading guilds/clans or playing a part in the bigger picture of these clans need to lead your fellow members to action. The more pvp stuff you do that involves an omni vs. clan theme, the more we will be noticed. Those of you with the capacity to run a dedicated website, think about running a web site dedicated to Rubi-ka 2, news and events currently in the mainframe of events on RK2, and most wanted lists (on RK2, duh!).
    As for the peace talks going on with the CoT, these are completly idle because of one simple fact: If there were peace on RK2, what fun would the game be?! Sure, you could still kill monsters at will. Sure, you could still ding at a good rate. Sure you could still play some pvp, but there wouldn't be any decent storyline! The only reason the clans should talk about peace is to keep OT from stomping us clanners into the ground like a leet in the training grounds. FREEDOM! NOT PEACE!

IC:

Brother clanners! *The tall opifex holds out his arms ready to give out a scripted speech. He wears a red martial artist suit with matching white gloves and boots.* Your time has come! The time to show our strenth is here, and we will do it by showing our strenth in numbers! Make our voice heard and the rewards will be great. Keep our land safe from oppresors by stressing freedom! Keep our land free by fighting for our ideals! But most of all, do not allow the OT scum to over run us just because we are idle with peace talks, or missions that resemble masterbation! Perhaps after we have our freedom, then we can have peace! Perhaps after we have our freedom, then we can have our money, our exp., and fancy ships.

A small but strong looking Opifex sits quietly in the back listening to all this....... he frowns........

Gets up and walks out of the room...

Here's the talk. Where's the action?

A slow, sarcastic clapping comes from a far back row of seats. The Solitus man sitting there doesn't look like much. Judging from his clothing (a dingy trenchcoat) and equipment (an old rusty shotgun and a useless looking Wen Wen floating over his left shoulder), he doesn't have many credits to his name or much "life experience" under his belt.

"Bravo!" he calls out to the room, in a voice just as sarcastic as his applause. He wears a smirk, "I applaud this group's resolve."

The man stands up. "My name's Anthoniel. I'm a new citizen of Rubi-Ka who hasn't taken many steps out of his hometown of Newland City." He then looks around the room for something that wasn't there, and continues, "But I still don't see anything being done, not even in this room."

Exiting his row of seats and moving down toward the rest of the audience, he smiles. "This forum is great for those who say 'we should be more active' and 'we should do something.' But I've got my own proposals. The first one is that we start hanging out in a single (at first) known location. A place where people like us can always congregate and find each other. I'm rather partial to Neuters 'R' Us in my hometown, but like I said, I haven't been many other places. I'm open to other suggestions. Eventually, there may be a sanctuary in each town... but while we are still growing, I recommend just having one place."

Anthoniel finds a seat closer to the group than he was before, but still relatively on the outside of it all. The smile remains. "I thought had had something else to say, but it escapes me at the moment. In the meantime, I want hear what else you people have to say. Maybe we can get more solid proposals instead of just vague wishlists."

Pointing to the door, he finishes, "But until we start meeting out there, this just idle talk in some unknown room."
    Anthoniel - RK2 Neutral Engineer
    Stefaan - RK2 Omni-Tek Fixer, General of The First Order of Jupiter

A slim young opifex woman, dressed richly, looks down briefly at her identification and mumbles to herself, "Omni this week.. alright, then."

She stands and addresses the crowd, "I am Karanya, president of the Order of the Lamp. I don't understand what all this fuss is about.. Me, I'm running a business, and all this attention just isn't good for my type of business. They call me a traitor - Bah, I say, we were contracted by a neutral third party to .. do our business .. upon a neutral person. It's not our fault the Omni guards opened fire on us when our.. business.. was completed. Self-defense, it was." A smirk plays across her full lips.

"Omni opressors.. pfft. My services are open to anyone.. assuming they can afford them. Show me the money! This.. gathering.. will only serve to draw unwanted attention to my, ah, legitimate and honorable," she nearly chokes on the words, "business."

Karanya turns and winks at the opifex man in shades, then addresses the room once more before walking out. "You know how to contact me."

Karen "Karanya" Vel
    President, Order of the Lamp - RK2

---OOC

Things HAVE been happening on RK2 - anyone following the Intercessor events? I do believe about 90% of the servers roleplayers, both Omni and Clan alike, are at war with us. Unfortunately, there's been no news posted on the site. Our organization chose to take the path less traveled and assist the Intercessor (an "evil" cyborg) - at his command, we murdered JessicaKay, a neutral investor at ICC headquarters, then slaughtered the two Omni guards assigned to protect her. There were dozens of witnesses and an outcry for my head.. unfortunately, though FC staged this GM-run event, it seems Omni "officially" doesn't give a darn, because I've yet to be court-martialed.. ah well.

---end OOC

Lightbulb Well...

I already know theres a collection of organizations that are banded together on this server...I haven't joined yet, still consdering it, but contact Taoh, leader of Komodo on RK2 if your interest in getting the website to look it up.

*Someone who looks to be solitus behind his blue armor speaks from his spot standing against the back wall*

If you want to make this place more lively, do things, and do them publicly, in crowded areas. If there is something happening, it is probably where you aren't. All I ever see is a mess of people standing around the "individual" mission terminal or calling out for a member in a team for leveling.

Where is everybody? Once you leave this meeting, you disappear. I have tried going to a few of the bars and all of them are empty. It feels like I am still in the backyard.

I've been back in AO for a month now, and nobody talks. There is a real problem with people talking to each other in RK2. I have also been looking for a guild for a while now, but nobody seems to be recruiting. Nobody has asked if I was looking for a guild, and nobody responds if I give them a tell inquiring about one. There seem to be many much lower than me who are experiencing the same problem. Nobody wants the lowbies.

You want to get more events, great, I'm all for it. Maybe there should be a guild recruitment event so everybody can be involved. It would also help if it was in a public place like Athens or Newland. Nothing gets people interested like a big crowd of people looking like they are doing something. It would make it so much more interesting.

Duinevoc
    34 Advy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12