Thread: The Extruder??

The Extruder??

Okie. I'm wondering. HOW Do you make the Extruder Nutrition Bar? I see that you need an item called The Extruder, but...what do you use with it? What skills are needed? Where do you find the Extruder device? I SOOO wanna know the process I can't find the info anywhere!!

It drops of the various witches and hags that drops the keycards for the biodomes.

I still haven't gotten one.. then again people "never" do biodomes..

what you need to use it is 250pharmatech and 1k credits per bar.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

hmm...so there's nothing to put in it? You just click and get your little bar? How hard are the witches who drop it? I'm not too familiar with the biodome encounters...

Quote Originally Posted by Furuiokosu
    hmm...so there's nothing to put in it? You just click and get your little bar? How hard are the witches who drop it? I'm not too familiar with the biodome encounters...
    The extruder works just like the crat coffee machine if your familiar with that item. You right click the tool and it spawns a bar in your inventory. There's a 30 second lock on it so you can make 2 bars per minute. You eat the bar by right clicking on it and it gives you +2 to all abilities for 15ish seconds or something like that.

The mobs that drop them are kinda hard. You need a group of highlevels (200-220) to kill them reliably because they spawn alot of adds. Its not a NODROP item though so I bet alot of them have dropped while people did Biodome for the new 220 MP pet and such so you might be able to buy one very cheap from shopping channel or friends.

I got mine from a guildie who just happened to have one lying around in bank if I remember correctly. There's alot of them just lying around in banks I guess so give shopping channel a try.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Thanks for the info. I read up on the Biodomes too. I guess they're not too rare then eh...just hard to kill if you don't have a reliable group. I used an extruder bar once when I needed that ONE point of missing stamina hehe. it's such an awesome item. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

Glad you asked. I lately realized I didn't have one yet, and its so uber I feel like i'm missing out on something. o.O

There are those times you get someone 1 point away from what they need and cant think of anything else to get em there - so I guess it could make someone's day.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

<---- still waiting for mine

(better logon to get it hee hee)

Extruder bars are quite popular among the symb tweakers.. and have probably saved people from a few heartattacks already.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

OMG I now have my very own EXTRUDER.

I can pitch crunchy loaves of trader goodness all day every day!

MMMMM Tastes like cardboard!

This is teh item that truly ungimped traders! Now I am as uber as and adv!!!!111!!11el3ven1!!!!
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."