Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy-Online Client Skins

Just got the AI skin, and checking it out. I can't wait for the fixer skin.

UPDATE: Project temporarly closed down, project will be reopened soon(tm)

Aww that's a shame I was looking forward to see how some of the classes would turn out :/. Too busy with the Conan project eh? :P
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

Angry

ok now I'm sad, A.R.K. has done good skins(2 but they're cool). May I ask why the *@#$@)*^ have you canceled the project? Ty

The ARK who was working on the skins has left ARK. Unfortunately, we are limited by the staff we have, and so for the moment, the skins are on hold. If this changes, we'll let you know.

Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores

wow i feel the same way..

c'mon now the AI skins roxxor so hard
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Regulas
    The ARK who was working on the skins has left ARK. Unfortunately, we are limited by the staff we have, and so for the moment, the skins are on hold. If this changes, we'll let you know.
    I'd join, but I'm not 18...I'm short 4 years....hey, I've been playing AO for 4 years...that should make up for the 4 years I don't have in RL

skins are awesome, very sad that it's closed for now :\
    Anyone know any guides or something on how to skin AO? So I could try and fiddle with it myself?
    BORN STUBBORN

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    Anyone know any guides or something on how to skin AO? So I could try and fiddle with it myself?
    A lot of the compiled info on skinning is in Skinning the GUI - A Reference, in the Knowledge Database forum.
    Coordinator J.C.Orion
    Team Leader, Media Productions
    ARK Community Relations

Read the Rules / Learn about ARK / Book a Wedding / Contact the CR Department

Talking

Cool New skins to play with Thanks Much!

Dextar

Unhappy

Guess the project has been abandonned

Yup would be wicked if they took it up again with profession skins and so on...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoncryonic
    The next one in planed production Begining of August, which will be the first Professional skin - Adventurer. The Profesional Skins are going to come out in alphabetical order, so everyone knows.
    poor traders, last on list again
    Becky "Cenelia" Schatz and equipment
    Picture drawn by MrFli

[Clan OOC]Azzreal: ok all pay attention. Qwazeech and cen are now elevated to god (and godess) status

Douglas Adams: "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end"

/)(X.(>_x)(\<) bunnies shouldnt play with blenders
    disclaimer: bunny was not hurt permanently thanks to my divine powers

did you cuddle a leet today?

I have been contemplating joining the ARK program for sometime now. Firstly, I am an old school skinner. I am a 3D modeler and fx artist. I have created custom model/texture/skin packs for almost every game I have ever played. I just find it fun. If someone would be so kind as to direct me to a location with some basic howtos I would love to start. I would happy to at least for now begin a player created profession skin pack based on the suggestions and desires of the players of the community.

Thank you,

Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

I did thanks.. now I am just having packing issues... -sighs-

Xaun...Uncle ARK wants you!

...join now and give us ub3r l33t sk1nz....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast