Thread: running and shooting ... bug?

running and shooting ... bug?

i didn't know where to post this, so i put it here cause pvp is where i noticed this.

shouldn't soldiers be the only ones that can shoot while running?

reason i bring this up is cause of the other profs, ma's specifically, that get fixer buffed, equip a river, and then proceed to run all over the place shooting at you while you can't catch up to them to land any blows. as soon as you pull out your ranged weapon, they take off running some more so you either have to chase them, taking dmg while not dealing any out, or wait for them to come back.

not just ma's doing this, but i think you all know what i mean. this is extremely lame. if a soldier was doing this, i would not be upset for 2 reasons. soldiers run and shoot, that's the way things work. #2 soldiers are usually prettys slow, even with fixer buffs so catching them isn't that hard

It seems to me like the River 6 is bugged and allows you to run without shooting. Actually any weapon with no clip will do that.

Some will argue that gun users SHOULD be able to run while shooting. I say to them, if that was the designers intent, all guns would work the way the River and other similar guns do.

What does it matter really, titles were the only thing worth fighting for in PvP other than Tarasque over and over and over again. And now they're worthless thanks to some 13 year olds. Whatever. Who really cares if PvP is "balanced".
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking re:running and shooting...bug?

Given the relative speed that Bugs in the players' favor get 'balanced', I'm willing to bet that this is actually a feature instead of a bug--Otherwise, it would have been fixed within about a half-hour of discovery.

Solar pistols (noobie wep) have no clip but you cant run and shoot
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Jeebz
    Solar pistols (noobie wep) have no clip but you cant run and shoot
    u actually tried that out?

Easy...open a back pack or use FA kit while running/auto run and dont stop.