Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: OOC: Omni-Tek Monthly Department Meetings (Concept)

Quote Originally Posted by Kithrak
    With all the Omni roleplayers gathered together I am confident that we will be able to make something grand out of this. Just think what we can do together.
    All the active omni RPers I know on RK2 are about half of what it takes to make a full team.

A commnications system for the 2 servors should be made. Even if its by gridmail,
    email, whatever so that we can keep abreast of the events and coordinate.
    Certainly some rp should be forum based but not all of it.

I'm personally so happy about this project and I await the progress with enthusiasm! I can't wait for the day both Omni-Tek and the clans have an active political/management venue up and running! *glee*

And yes, it's perfectly possible to make an interdimensional communication line. All it takes are two IGN bots connected together. It's a nice and easy system.

Not that it should be in anyway regarded or am I suggesting that this should be our site.. but I am creating a site for my own purpose to gather my thoughts and ideas I get from my own ramblings and other people for this project.

I would hope then that when we eventually get our site designed by someone with more skill than myself and with php skills so we can have a forum and login stuff that they can then take some of it and archive it as a brainstorm log.

Anyway, it can be located at http://espanola.com/ot/ - It is by no way anywhere near completion but I will continue to post meeting logs and anything I think of until I get shipped back to Omni-Prime to start on a new course of medication.

- Katelin

Fantastic! I'm very excited about the Board of Directors. If it gets off the ground and well established it will give folks on the Omni side for the CoT to debate with. Now that's RP value!
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Yes the Board of Directors idea is good. Nice work Katekin.

Quote Originally Posted by rheena
    A commnications system for the 2 servors should be made. Even if its by gridmail,
    email, whatever so that we can keep abreast of the events and coordinate.
    Certainly some rp should be forum based but not all of it.
    The profession specific bots has a trans-server-communicationthingie (enfbot got it, anyways), so if nothing else, a player could set it up. But the best would be, if FC could arrange something...

Quote Originally Posted by skybert
    The profession specific bots has a trans-server-communicationthingie (enfbot got it, anyways), so if nothing else, a player could set it up. But the best would be, if FC could arrange something...

The Mps had a transer bot to which sometimes worked.

Very good work Social. I hope this way we can also experiment in Clan and Omni-tek Roleplayers interaction with eachother.

*grabs the blueprints of Omni-HQ with a big grin on his face*

I hope this way we can also experiment in Clan and Omni-tek Roleplayers interaction with eachother.
    Politics is something I am sure will play a role in this. As far as the omni/clan conflict, that is something that I can't answer. We'll have to see where you take it

I havn't forgotten you guys, just trying to get a final outline on our end to post.

Cheers

Social
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

I remember a few years ago faction leaders from all sides of the divide went and met ooc in Reet's on RK2 to discuss how they could advance the plot together, e.g. by orchestrating friction between the two sides. Perhaps CoT and the BoD should have the occasional OOC liaison?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456