Thread: Permanent Killing Weapons still existant in game?

Question Permanent Killing Weapons still existant in game?

I remember when I was playing and about a lvl 9 character, I saw a weapon that was described as a permanent-killing weapon. It would only do 1-2 damage.
    Do these still exist in the game? and how would it 'permanently-kill' someone?

I find this intriguing, but wonder if it would push some players away from playing if they knew a risk of having your character deleted or some equivelant if hit by permanent-killing weapons.

It was just in there for filler. There are no guns that would delete your character.

ahh i see,
    I think something like that could be interesting if rather than deleting a character it prevented them from being resurrected for a day or so in real-time.
    With a message before logging you out of course, that you had been permanent-killed and that you'd have X days before you could relog onto that character.

Could help with storyline too -

Go into enemy territory, kill them with perma-weapons and then hold the terrority under new control without having the characters come back after you for a while.
    It could more accurately portrait the movement of terrain control during a war situation.
    Definately keep the perma-weapons with very low damage though, even at the highest of levels.