Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: R.I.P. Beardedone

I never met the guy (As he past away before I even started playing) but I wish him a Merry Christmas, and I hope his soul is at rest.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Ahh, Maz you are bringing back some good memories. Pinoybizoy was in the same org. at the time, remember him well and had some good times together. About a month after i started this game, I meet B1 and became good friends (must of been the age thing). B1 talked me into joining the RkECoA BackStab. After some internal problems in that org, his son started the Qabalah org. and the rest was great memories. The org changed names a leaders a few times and B1 thought it was time to leave for SF. After he got into SF, he did everything he could to get me into SF and succeeded. Was the best moved I made (thanks to B1). I got to know him and his son very well over those years. I learned alot from him, about life and new ways to look at life even in the darker hours of his life. I miss him very much and I lost a good friend.

B1 if your watching, thanks for everything you have done and the lives you have touched while you where in this game.

Durg.
    Last edited by Nervana; Dec 25th, 2008 at 03:56:46.
    Proud ventran of Synergy Factor

Durgoth Ma 220/23
    Nervana Doc 215/14
    Saxx Enf 123/4

Lilpink Shade 132/3 Economic advantage

In memory of Beardedone
    Bro, You will always be in my thoughts. Thank you for the times we had together

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567