Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Beardedone

It is indeed always sad to loose a guildmate!
    Lost one not long ago. Thunderrune...

My condulations to all his friends in SF and his RL family
    +1

Sad, so sad... Didnt know him well, but even with such short friendship, it was all golden. Take care mate, where ever u are =(
    Lucas Cromfel
    Remains of Juliena 220 Novice RK1 Meta-Fiziki
    This is my legacy; by the grace of the gods, I am not alone.
    Biodome Tutorial

Remains of Octopuss - Day when justice died.

R.I.P. B1

~Iron and Staff
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Smile

We must remember the words on his guilds website. Dunno if they are wrote by him, but they are important to us all

"If my parting has left a void
    Then fill it with remembered joy"

Im sure Beardedone will condole this.
    Lets remember the good things about him
    Im sure he will be looking down at us all, not wanting us to greve, but to kill hecks instead
    Marlon - Level 105 Solider
    Drux - Level 70 Enforcer

Rest in Peace Beardedone.

Never had the oportunity to learn to know you better but my thoughts goes to his family. Rest in peace bro, you are missed by many.
    General of Storm
    Glennswe 220 soldier
    Umal 209 fixer
    Folke 220 doc *retired*

Beardedone was one of the most generous, and helpful players ive had the fourtunate chance to encounter in this game.
    My condolences to his family and friends. he will be missed.
    Hello, my name is Adan..and I was addicted to Nanokits......untill I discovered Notum Siphon CQ (tm)
    Adan Solkalibur Basso
    Nano-Technician

Armor Layout

Clan affiliated supporter of the Nanomage Liberation Front.

bah .. i've been away some time and when i get back to AO it's to see such a bad news

used to have alot of fun with that guy in SK teams and did my whole 220 with him

i'm very sad to hear such newws from such a nice guy

well R.I.P B1 .. wou will be missed :/
    Sylphe666 enlightened Soldier Eqp

Sylphema -149- Martial Artist

Eternal Fury

With my deepest respect I have to say that while I didnt know him, I cannot avoid being touched by the loss of a person that seemed to be so nice and kind to everyone he knew. He clearly must have been a very special friend.

I deeply feel with the ones that have suffered the loss of such a friend, and may he Rest in Peace and always be remembered fondly.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Just wanna bump this thread, almost 6 months on and he should not be forgotten

RIP mate

xxx
    Marlon - Level 105 Solider
    Drux - Level 70 Enforcer

Such a god damn shame to see someone that young perish
    I got a big lump in my throat when i saw this again in sheffys sig.

I didnt know you ingame, but from what the SF ppl has said, you were an angel on earth.

Rest in Peace my friend.

:(

I wasn't fortunate enough to meet this guy, he sounded like he was the sorta person that run's threw a backyard buffing peeps so i just thought that i would like to say rest in peace dude.

Rest in Peace =\
    Fuzzymagic
    Lilmaniac
    Astraline

I like many others here, never met him but can tell even from the shortest glance at the thread that B1 was a selfless and caring person... I've met many people who perform great acts of selflessness but to do so when battling leukemia is in a class of its own..

RIP ... may you journey across the next playfields, learning of what is to come, to teach those that may follow, so that they in turn may teach....
    Draeger/Rimor/Fixer | Sunglasses are a religion....

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    It's actually a bannable offense for a fixer to wear a helmet other then Shades, skinchips, or a circlet...
    Pafpuf - I'm not much of a roleplayer, but damn this sentance rocked

Wow been 3 years already, feels like i read this for the first time yesterday..

Still missing B1
    Stalky 220 / 30 MA - I want to be a Legend again!!
    Allysia 220 / 30 Doc
    Misstrady 220 / 30 Trader

Proud Veteran of Band of Brothers (RiP)

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    Patch Notes 17.5: Sealed Container of Food Stuffs now contains all accessories for the Mr. Potato Head collection.

Old skool bump.....Merry Xmas B1...

so true, hope he's in a better place than us
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Well done Maz. I'm sure he is looking down on us and wishing us all a merry Christmas. Merry Christmas Bro!
    Last edited by Nervana; Dec 25th, 2008 at 03:34:57.
    Proud ventran of Synergy Factor

Durgoth Ma 220/23
    Nervana Doc 215/14
    Saxx Enf 123/4

Lilpink Shade 132/3 Economic advantage

In memory of Beardedone
    Bro, You will always be in my thoughts. Thank you for the times we had together

Yeah, I was just thinking, I remember when I was leveling up my enforcer toon back in 2003. I saw a crat flying by named "Pinoybizoy" and since I was pinoy also, I stopped to chat with him. He was in some guild called "Kabbalah" that Beardedone's son created. Since most of SF were doing high level content at the time I joined Kabbalah on my toon. The guild was quite small, and B1 was level 150ish at the time. He was on all the time, much more than the rest of the members and his son, so I asked him if he wanted in on SF where my main "Mazine" was on. I knew his precondition at the time, so it was hard for me to tell them, the reason he sometimes seemed "out of it" at times, was because he was on all kinds of meds, he had to take from receiving chemo. As at the time, SF had some stiff policies for recruiting, and people who teamed with B1 said he would afk mid mission sometimes. I remember B1 telling me he would wake up with key marks on his face, ah, he had a sense of humor about all of it, lol.

B1 would have his outbursts during drama (very rarely), and it was usually because other people arguing and wanted people to get along. Anyhow, I don't know what else to say about all this, because I was always quiet about him when he posted threads about where his disease was at. Most of my "concerns" and conversations took place in private tells. Ah well, I miss the guy, and he's one of the first people I think about when I remember my first time ever, getting engrossed in a game.

Merry Christmas B1 and to all of AO and those who remember him,

Alfie (Maz)
    Synergy Factor
    Currently playing Age of Conan

http://www.pastredemptionguild.com/

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast