Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Beardedone

I'd like to offer my condolences to the families and friends of B1. If we all had chances to meet him, I'm certain it would have enlightened many of our lives. I didn't know him personally, but the loss of such a caring man, as shown by his loved ones, brings me grief. Now that he is gone, I wish we had met, but I know deep down inside that that chance will come again.

Rest in Peace

Emeril
    Rookie Emeril Level 218 Omni Solitus Keeper [220 Bound]
    Freshman Zildjahn Omni Solitus Doctor [220 Bound]
    Freshman Splooge Level 32 Omni Nanomage Nano-Technician [Retired]
    Freshman Clanfluffer Level 32 Omni Atrox Trader

Pure Pwnage
    Episode #2 Girls

Jeremy: "Yea Kyle this dude is totally cool, he wants me to go to his house tonight and play games with him"

Kyle: "No no Jeremy... he play's GAYYY games"

Jeremy: "Oh what like World of Warcraft? That's still like pretty cool right"

Kyle: *Sigh*

Http://www.purepwnage.com

You are in a better place right now my friend

I'm sorry you had to leave us to get there

B1 was a great person, I'm very saddened to see him go. My condolences to his friends and family.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

B1 was truly one of the most special people that anyone ever could have met. He was absolutely the most giving person I have ever met online, because he constantly gave out his time and generosity whenever and wherever he could as often as possible.

I do not know what else to say. We miss you brother.
    Mimic: Agent

I can barely see the screen, and my kb is getting full of salty moisture

Beardedone was the best of us... why do the best leave so early :'(

I mourn your passing away, but salute and rejoice your memory. You will be dearly missed my friend. My deepest condolances goes to his family and close friends.

Fly free

- Emp
    Emporium (220/16 Broken)
    Judgejones (220 Adv), Heroess (217 Fix), Sgtsnorkel (215 Sol), Atrocious (215 Enf), Nanostim (212 Doc), TommyBALL (206 NT), Papirtiger (104 Crat), + a bunch of others

"I'll reveal that Traders are among the top professions on my personal concern list." - Cz
    "Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games." - Marius Enge

my condoleances to family and friends irl/ingame
    i am not fortunate to have known him but from i hear
    here B1 must have been a fantastic person.

rest in peace
    /wave
    /dry a tear
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Unhappy

"As for today - We are at war" [Gen. Chang]
    Qapla' !

:: Stilgarr :: lvl 217/13 Vanguard (Equipment and ql300 Type 4 + JEPP) :: Member of Synergy Factor ::
    :: Captain Strad Dodger :: lvl 215 Atrox Trader :: RETIRED
    :: Major Stuner :: lvl 209 Atrox Soldier :: RETIRED

My deepest sympahtys to B1's familey and friends.

Safe journeys B1

/bow

peace
    cal2
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

only ever talked to him once, but that was enough to make me think "MAN i want more people like that around"

he's good people.

You will be remembered

Kawita

I have so much to say, tho so hard to get out..

Beardedone was a great man, I did enjoy mine time with him. He could always get a smile on my face, and was the most friendly and carring person I have ever met in this game..

He was a wondeful man, and I´ll miss him so much, I´ll miss hís smiles and his sweet tells..

He always offered to help, even with the smallest things

Beardedone will always have a place in my heart..

My deepest condolences to his family and friends
    He´s is a great man and I know God needed him somewhere else, tho always hard to lose a friend like this

Beardedone <3

Last edited by Juliara; Dec 26th, 2004 at 13:30:21.

R.I.P B1 we miss you friend.
    Cappymaya
    Spydermom

This is the saddest xmas I can remember. B1 was a true friend, and a man with the utmost senses of integrity and brotherhood. I will always associate B1's memory with AO and my guild, Synergy Factor, (who I am very proud of at this moment) where B1 had a positive effect on all he had contact with.

As a veteren of the game, ppl come and ppl go. Most say goodbye... but B1 did
    not need to, because I know we'll meet again.

Rest in Peace brother. I'll see you again someday.
    "Heaven's a journey, but Hell is just around the way."

Brokenwingz 212 Agent
    Veteran of Synergy Factor

Gimp Gear ®

Account Created
    2001-07-03 06:13:53

I'll miss you B1
    R.I.P Beardedone
    You will be missed

Unhappy

there are no words that can describe my sadness when i was first told about b1's last journey...AO will never be the same without him, we all miss him a lot
    he always put others before himself, always there to help without asking for anything in return.

wish i knew you more my friend, this is really a sad day. keep us a spot up there where you are now

my deepest condolenses to his family and friends.

RIP b1

He was always kind to me. When I first joined SF he always had a kind word or joke. We used to go back and forth on Guild chat doing jokes and having fun. I will always miss his generous and giving soul.
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

Be at peace my friend........

Nubs

Unhappy

R.I.P Man you will be missed by the entire AO, and probably other communities.

Much love baby.

Bigg

B1's generosity will not be forgotten, he was a great guy.
    Aerbax - 220 MA and Veteran of Synergy Factor
    AT: Fair
    Armor and Util config
    Implant config
    Perk config

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast