Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Beardedone

I did not know B1 personally, but would like to extend my sincerest condolances to his family and friends, both offline and online.

Goodbye, friend,
    You are no longer here.
    You've given up your worries,
    You've nothing left to fear.
    We will never forget you,
    Or the things you gave.
    We take comfort in the memories we have.
    So Sleep well, friend,
    for we shall meet again.
    Some beautiful day,
    After the end.
    Seth "Pestillence" Walrus
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who Shall Guard The Guardians?

Rest in peace my friend.

Thanks for your friendship and all the good times we had together.
    220 Adventurer
    214 Bureaucrat

Synergy Factor

My deepest sympathies to Beardedone's friends and loved ones. The love he gave and shared will live with all of you forever.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

...My sincerest condolences for his family, in game and real life. We owe our hq to him as he built most of it and all of our buildings. Wonderful person to deal with and talk to. Rest in Peace.

My condolences to he RL family, and to his ingame one. I didn't know him, or any of his other toons tp my knowledge, but it's always sad to hear about someones life being cut tragically short.
    There are times in all our lives when the questions asked of us will leave us no option but to give answers of which we are neither proud nor happy.

At these times, remember that it could be worse. The question that we may have to ask could be "would you like fries with that?"

Rest in peace my friend, i grief for you but i hope your in a better place now.

I will for sure miss you!

My deepest condolences to the family and friends.

:.(
    Emirkol the One and Only

Proud member of Synergy Factor

www.synergyfactor.net (come visit us!)

RIP Beardedone, though I never knew you I understand the impact you made on other.

My condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Good luck wherever you are B1.

You'll be missed
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

His pain is gone, I'm very thankful for that. But at such a young age and to such a giving person, is an immeasurable loss.

I miss you Bro, and you will always be in my thoughts.
    Proud ventran of Synergy Factor

Durgoth Ma 220/23
    Nervana Doc 215/14
    Saxx Enf 123/4

Lilpink Shade 132/3 Economic advantage

In memory of Beardedone
    Bro, You will always be in my thoughts. Thank you for the times we had together

Rest In Peace
    Last edited by Escritores; Dec 26th, 2004 at 03:24:28.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

seeing so many kind words here brings tears back to my eyes once again, as i read them. B1 did so many kind things for our organization, and for its members, that a full account is unwriteable. suffice to say that he was always willing to drop whatever he was doing to help someone with a raid, or tradeskills, or just to buff someone, and never asked for anything in return.

i was so terribly sad this morning when i first heard the news; sad for the loss of his presence, sad for his family and friends. i'm not a religious person, but i strongly believe that B1 is in a good place. he has shed the pain of corporeal existence and has moved beyond..

it truly touches my heart to see so many of his friends post kind words here.

i don't know what else to say
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

He will be missed..

I have known B1 since he first started AO.. I have many wonderful memories of him, we all have shared many laughs and fun with the guy,.. B1 and his son have become close friends of mine though out the years. I still have no words to explain the loss .. I send my deepest condolences and love to his family and friends .. You will be missed pops.. You will be missed.

Very sorry to here about your loss, I'm on RK2 but I can tell just by Sheffy's post the integrity B1 must of had. I know many people just like him, and losing someone of that significance would be a terrible loss.

RIP
    Say goodbye to a tangerine sky
    Say hello say hello to tommorow
    When you say goodbye to a tangerine sky
    You lose your pain lose your fear lose your sorrow

R.i.p. B1
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Good bye, B1.
    Konstas
    Screw SK. I was a divine presence at 200.

rip man, i had heard a lot about this guy, truely a great person, always looking out for others. my heart goes out for his friends and family, i also have recently been affected by cancer, and have just had the last christmas i will probably have with my uncle, as he was disagnosed with lung cancer 2 months ago. i know what you all must be feeling, its truely truley horrible.

rip mate,

sell

I am so deeply sorry for your loss, as well as all of those who loved him. My prayers and thoughts are with his loved ones this Christmas season.

I know what its like to lose someone you love its hard and the memory is harder me being omni i never had the chance to meet him but he sounds alot like me but better and nicer. RIP man Heavencalled you and now you have no more pain.

Evilfaithx signing off: I will pray for ur family
    Last edited by Eleeta; Dec 26th, 2004 at 05:36:03.

Truly sorry to hear this
    It's always sad to lose a great person, especially someone of Beardedones' caliber.
    My thoughts go out to his family, first and foremost, but also his beloved friends both in AO and IRL.

Take care Beardedone, wherever you are. We'll always remember you!
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast