Thread: Where to level on RK

Where to level on RK

Due to the request of a couple of the new trial players in game, i thought i'd start a thread that would talk about the old skool hunting joints since i like the fact RK is getting attention now. So any grizzly old vets still about that can let the young uns into all the places on RK that were good to level in the old days, and and what level they should get teams to go there...the chirstmas blessings of a million newbs will be with you... ooer

Get a Team on RK and go on Missions a Misson Terminal will Give you one , With a 6 man / wemon team you can make realy high mission and so lvl good , from lvl 80 you should make lates Missis @ Broken Shores Grid Exit called BS HOme Missis, if you have answers left just post it
    The ways are long .. the fight is many , because to fight is to life ...

XDrago2 :twisted:

Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Xdrago2
    Get a Team on RK and go on Missions a Misson Terminal will Give you one , With a 6 man / wemon team you can make realy high mission and so lvl good , from lvl 80 you should make lates Missis @ Broken Shores Grid Exit called BS HOme Missis, if you have answers left just post it
    No ...

Cyborgs and Ninjas will give alot better XP than missions and make it more varied so you don't have to do mission 24-7... Ninjas are level hmm 130ish? if i recall correct and Borgs are 180ish if i again recall correct...

Ninjas are located very close to Wine Wompa just follow the path trough the city and they're right at the mounted guns...
    Borgs are in Mort in Cyborg camps there, ruins and ust roaming about...

The ones in the thread Regidoc posted are really oldschool and not really worth it anymore by todays standards but nice enough if newbies wanna explore...
    Last edited by Escritores; Dec 25th, 2004 at 17:28:16.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

How i did it: (pre SL)

1-10; backyards - subway
    11-25; subway - solo mishes
    26-40; Temple of 3 trains
    41-55; Temple and mishes and Virus builders camp. (pleasent meadows)
    55- 75ish; 8x8 (pleasent meadows; 800x800 co-ords), missions and some dyna hunting (wailing wastes).
    75-90ish Borgs at mort crater.
    (SL arrives)
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

In lush fields, NW of the Outpost in the center of Lush and SW are nice hunting grounds.. lots of mobs to choose from. Pleasant meadows also contains many mob camps. Considering the lack of people doing outdoors RK these days you are likely to find a lot of available spawns =)
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Lush Fields used to be the place for Omni's to level, back in the day. IMHO its still a viable option, although you may have more luck in ToTW.
    SdKfz182
    Omni Enforcer lvl 43/3
    Formerly Vhaal and Ghilson
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

that's all great, but don't totally steer them away from getting tokens, since they don't have SL or AI items or weapons they are going to need everything they can get to be a viable option to team with. Besides the 1k token board is probably the best item in the game

Way I see it tokens are kind-of 'Must Have' things (unless you're a shade - but then can the free players rolla shade ? Dunno..)

Missions are kindof a 'Pfft can't find a team! lets go rolla mission and get some tokens and loot to sell!)

Lvling at vb & 8x8 (omni now) (both camps by 20K outpost - handy to save! - go to trade, head east and take ferry to harrys, then head north/east and take ferry to 20K, up the hill, save. vb is over the bridge on the left had side, 8x8 is the 'other' way, South I seem to remember)

Thing is (as an aside) I went there with an 80MA alt the other day and vb was very slow to spawn and 8x8 even slower (was another 2 man team there so I left them alone)

Borgs was lvl 90+ish to go (grid to Meetmedre, (aka MMD) save and head North - to the crate - be aware though some VERY nasty mobs roam about in that 3 minute run to the crater!)

SL perks and 'mudflation' lowered borgs limit however - it was down to about 80+ (ish) a little while ago - new players however will still need to be 90ish+ (no SL perks!)

Oh. And take a doc/advy to Borgs and be prepared to die (10K FA from a Borg ne1!)

*Sigh* those were the days lol!

I found out that formans office at lvl 40-50 is good xp and ok loot for selling and even use.