Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PETITION for Apartments

Oh, yeah, im not in game much as Noeffort anymore since the NT's bite big arse now

so give a tell to Meatyochre

that's my NT w/ MA skillz

bump cuz my IKEA idea rocks

Thumbs up Bump

All i want to see is a nice couch to come home to after hunting down shade outlaws in 20k.

Comon my back is killing me!!

B

Ok noe will send you a tell next time i log on, my guess is tomorrow, have a busy weekend!

Improve the apartment pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease pleeeeease pllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassee funcom!!
    i want to able to do better than this:
    http://uk.geocities.com/mr_skill_uk/scrn0004.png

oh and btw, that advertising thing really is a good idea, fc! anyone ever play wipEout 2097? see all the adverts for red bull in that? (note wipeout 2097 is also futuristic.) advertising in games has been done before, it works!

Bump

Bump
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

another shameless bump for IKEA!

edit - btw BiggerDave! Your apartment looks half livable compared to mine and others ive seen....all i have is a cactus in the entrance way and 3 ?'s on the floor!

I will bump this tread as I also wish for more options in the apt area.

Chairs/sofas.
    way cool to have around. Wish they would allow you to actually sit in them the way it was intended.

Beds.
    To lie down in for abvious reasons.

I wont do a full list of items as I have posted it else where, but have items that are more then just scenery would rock.

As for windows I am all for that. even if you can't see thru them, at least let them give some natural light if it is day time.

Wallpapers is a must as well as murals, carpets and other stuff.

Computers so you can hack into places and such. maybe implement it with your RL email adress so you can check your emails and make posts while playing AO :-)

Oh.. I love it.

Cool Screenshots on the wall

I think I saw it in this thread somewhere. Someone had an idea about being able to make paintings out of your screenshots and putting them on the wall. Why not? All the screenshots are stored in the AO directory anyways. I have some nifty screenshots I'd like to display if people ever came into my apartment. (Jynne and Eikosan dancing at the New Years party maybe hehe ). Ok well I have some other nice ones too. But I think it would be killer if I could put my screenshots on the wall Yea yea go for it!

bump

I am SO in favour of getting apartments working.

I was so excited about the apartments that the first day AO started I ran around (after freeing myself from the dreaded backyard- happy and tired of leets at lvl 4) trying to figure the whole thing out.

I was perhaps the only soldier on Rubi-Ka whose first purchase was a lamp instead of a gun leaving me broke, defenceless but content with my new shiny light source.

Many many many months later it took me 5 hours of meticulous searching through every backyard in Tir to find my apartment.

The lamp is gone and if I have to spend another night sleeping on the cold and hard floor I am going to sue FC for the chronic back pain this will no doubt cause later in life.

P.S Named Keys all the way! And Beds! And some way to authorize other people to enter your apartment without having to team.
    "Woe unto those who would tempt us from our path. Woe unto those who would defile the the Spirit in transgression against Him. For them I shall show no mercy. Such is the will of Bantz"

Feature

Another thing that I thought of while at work was the option to play your favorite MP3's on the stereo in your apt. Even if not everyone have the same mp3's it will still be possible. Anyone that want to listen to MP3 from your pat stereo when you have a party 'activate' the stereo using the right-click method.

Since the dance emotes are the same it makes no difference if they move to the beat.

I think it would add to the 'party' feeling

Don't know if I mentioned this before, but I would also like to see a comp in the apartment, where you could check your emails,a nd even respond. People from within the game could send you emails/messages by using your ingame name like khiro@rk1 or something.

Any takers?

Oh.. and bump

Exclamation This is very important

Oh, and please, increase the furniture limit.

And if you are in a mission and see a plush couch, if the combined strength of all the people in your team is more than 100 * the quality level of the couch, you should be able to carry it home .

- Szentasha / Unity of the Rose / going down with the ship ...

Bumperopticamy
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

I want a table to dance naked on while drinking booze !!

Give me more stuffs for my apartment !

Not to mention other apartsments and stuffs - I want an apartment in Galway castle with Whompa to Omni Trade right outside and a pretty view, it would be an excellent place to live.

I`d like to have one of those chest to store things in. I tried putting some instructions discs on the floor in "closet room" but later i found out they vanished. I also agree with the above posts about music on the stereo, for starters you can tune in to the in-game music thats played around Rubi-ka!

Oi! Funcom!

Give us some info here FC! The apartments NEED to be improved fast, and I bet they are being improved right now, but...WHEN will they be done?
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

:D

bump
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"