Thread: PvP - why it's dying

PvP - why it's dying

I feel that alot of the reason pvp is dying is how it's conducted. I'm a nanomage NT and we are as everybody knows, damn fragile. I've been pondering doing a bit of pvp lately, but it's just not that easy to get into. Example: I run into 2ho to see if there's anybody around to pvp.. I see nobody, since well.. my perception ain't all that yet.. So I run through tabbing a bit and pvp grace ends and Bam! I get fullauto'ed and bursted at by one person and suddenly another one gets in the mix. I see suddenly I'm being attacked by two different, very red persons.. hmm.. red persons.. I'm 155 which means they're pretty decent lvl. Thing is, that would happen to a poor lvl 75 as well. and every time a new player above 75 thinks about trying out something like that is bound to happen. MMD is hopeless, there's no honor in fights. Everybody's too concerned about getting that easy kill. heh, I've seen people letting people duel.. and at the moment one falls, duel is considered over and the survivor gets jumped pretty fast. I can understand why alot of people fear political zones, and dread pvp. Myself, I like the concept, and I feel I have nothing to lose from pvp'ing, so I've accepted duels with soldiers 40 lvls higher just for kicks. But something needs to be done to the system to make it less frightening for the non-pvp'ers. Less negative effects, and maybe rewards for pvp'ing (come on, the titles are bogus, you know it). Res shock is too long anyways should be a different res shock for pvp or whatever.

I know this is old and all, but I just needed to rant a bit. Last night there were tons of pvp'ers around on Rk2, but no1 were fighting.. why? because there were many pvp'ers around a /duel would be most welcome, but I really think more than that could be done to PvP as well.. I hope I get into PVP.. Hope I don't get sick of unfair gang bangs before I get that far oh well, have fun every1.

I bet if there was a quest involving pvp, and pvp were limited in lvl span, and you got some uber item, everybody would be pvp'ing ¨^^
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

i must not have been pvpving for 3.5 hours straight, must have been my imagination

hopefully my imagination will take over again when terasque spawns tomorrow )

blizz

i think they should still have lvl limits
    75-100 100-130 130 - 200

Hehe i did have fun at tara yesturday to bad i was working todayw when it was up... well there still spawns when claners dominating

You know only problem was trash talking people who were on raid. Both claners and omni i realy dont understand why they petitoned you and gellana for traingin mobs i have nothing against it and i think it tactics. But well....

I would love to see is more respect not that people insulting each other.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".